BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
jasmine g.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can rarely find these anymore. I ate these with my grandma. Only cookies out of a box I can keep eating like potatoe chips
Liz H.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
These are the best cookies and have always been my favorite. I will normally choose these over any others in the cookie isle.
Juliana J.
These cookies aren't bad but never been a fan. They are too hard to me and dry. There are other cookie brands I'd rather buy.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
These are so good! They are crispy have a small buttery hit with a blast of chocolate chips!! Perfect snack dipped in milk!
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
These are a great snack for super busy moms! They are super yummy and they are great quality plus they are not too expensive
Victoria P.
El Paso
These are okay cookies I wouldn’t say that they are great though. They can be a bit dry but they are a decent cookie overall
Teresina D.
Lumberton, NC
Have enjoyed these since I was little! One of my favorites! I usually buy them from my local gas station on the way to work.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These are my favorite cookies! I love buying these packs of them & keeping them in my car for when I need a snack on the go!
bianca M.
san angelo, Texas
My daughter loves these. i buy them for when I'm on the go and keep them in my diaper bag. good for a light snake after lunch
Triessa O.
Palisades park, Nj
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Package 2 oz more...
I used to always buy these cookies as a kid in the concession stand and ever since I've been addicted honestly sooo good!!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.