BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Mikeya C.
Not my favorite but my daughter loves them and they make a great afternoon snack for kids. they aren't too sweet and you get a bit of a salty taste. They aren't too hard or crumby and they aren't too sweet you get a stomach ache. The kids love them and they pack easily in your lunch bag
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I don't like how hard these cookies are I'm a bigger fan of soft cookies. But the flavor is still good I'm just don't like hard cookies. I'd recommend if you like hard cookies to give these a try.
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know what they did to these cookies but they are not as good as I distinctively remember them being. They are too dry and dusty in the box to really enjoy, even with milk.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
My favorite store bought cookies! I like to buy the little packs just to munch on them, they can we addictive and you will crave them all the time when you see them in the vending machines so be aware! 😛
Judy M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite cookie out there super crunchy and lots of chocolate chips I never new the name of them until they told me how to pronounce it a bit odd for a name of a cookie but really good i recommend 100%
Brandy M.
These are great to put in your child's lunch for a special treat. We gave always loved Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and now they are easier to take along where ever we go!
Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
I just one of this cookies.. they are really good, was the first time that I bought it. They are affordable, good price, I like the size of them and the texture, I don't have nothing to complain about it
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Decent cookies. Great individual packs for lunches and snack time. They are slightly dry but tasty. I like the real bits of chocolate chips included and that I can purchase in bulk
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies ever. Way better than nabisco ones. My stepmom introduced me to these delicious cookies when I was a child and I'll never forget
Hands down best tantrum stopping snack. Kids making a fool out of themselves in public? Throw this at them and all will be right in the world until you can plot and execute your escape route.
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
Do you prefer Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy?
Kelly H.
New Paltz, NY
I agree. These cookies are very dry. I'm not a fan...
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
I love Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies but I prefer the Double Chocolate Chip, I heard from a coworker that they are being discontinued, is it true?
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
Where are these made?
JESSICA C.
Are they as good as they look? I love all the cookies in these presentations with sparkles of chocolates. For example, I love Ahoy Chips, I know there are better but they never let me down.