BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
SO much better than Chips Ahoy. These cookies are buttery and melt in your mouth, but thicker than other chocolate chip versions and crunchier. For me, that is the perfect mix.
VE-1103421 Maria Y.
Medley, FL
This are my favorite cookies ever! They used to sell them at my school so I would buy them almost everyday. They make the perfect snack since they're really good and they're just enough to keep you full!
Jennifer P.
Hampton, GA
These are the best for lunches or a snack! So so delicious, although sometimes they are a little hard for my liking. They're not too sweet which is good. They're pretty affordable too
Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
I just one of this cookies.. they are really good, was the first time that I bought it. They are affordable, good price, I like the size of them and the texture, I don't have nothing to complain about it
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
My favorite store bought cookies! I like to buy the little packs just to munch on them, they can we addictive and you will crave them all the time when you see them in the vending machines so be aware! 😛
Judy M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite cookie out there super crunchy and lots of chocolate chips I never new the name of them until they told me how to pronounce it a bit odd for a name of a cookie but really good i recommend 100%
Hands down best tantrum stopping snack. Kids making a fool out of themselves in public? Throw this at them and all will be right in the world until you can plot and execute your escape route.
Brandy M.
These are great to put in your child's lunch for a special treat. We gave always loved Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and now they are easier to take along where ever we go!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies ever. Way better than nabisco ones. My stepmom introduced me to these delicious cookies when I was a child and I'll never forget
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Decent cookies. Great individual packs for lunches and snack time. They are slightly dry but tasty. I like the real bits of chocolate chips included and that I can purchase in bulk
Jasmin J.
Is Chocolate Chip Cookies the only kind of cookies
mario V.
How much do these go for, for an entire box full?
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I always see these at the store. I like to try new products but would prefer to see what someone else thinks.Especially the taste and texture .
Tiffany R.
Tempe
What is your 1st memory of these cookies?
Julie S.
Ames, IA
What do you think of these? About to try them now!