BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is perfect for lunchbox. You can use it in different recipes. Its size is perfect for the smallest of the house. They are delicious and soft. I like them with milk.
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
These taste great, but I'm less of a fan of them since they're harder and crumble so easily. They really do create quite a mess no matter how they're eaten - be prepared to clean up crumbles. They're a great snack to purchase though and I always enjoy eating them when I do.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love how convenient these cookies are. Great to just grab and go. Good addition to the kids lunches. Good flavor. Good price not too expensive. Purchased at Walmart and will definitely get them again.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
My all time favorite cookie! This chocolate chip cookie tastes so different from the others. I remember having these as a kid and I still love them now! Highly recommend them!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
My mom would always buy these for me as a kid for my lunches. They were the perfect size to fit in my lunchbox and I loved having a sweet treat. Great with milk and as an adult even better with coffee!
Flora R.
These cookies are by far my favorite bagged chocolate chip cookies. I lobe grabbing them with some coffee right before class. Perfect snack during the winter days at school.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
I find these to be "iconic" cookies because they're so well known. I don't get these that often, but I'm happy when I do. They're packaged nicely, the resealable bag helps to keep them fresh longer, which is great. The taste is pretty good but I would prefer a softer cookie.
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
Despite being on a diet, I find myself always gravitating toward these. They are so good!! And they never fail in being delicious. Plus they are affordable and everybody loves affordable cookies!!
Taylor W.
Famous Amos cookies are a decadent mixture of crispy and chocolatey. The chocolate melts in your mouth, and there is quite a bit of it in such a small cookie! My favorite part, other than the chocolate though, is how crispy they are!
Amber G.
Florence, AL
These have a wonderful old fashioned taste. I always enjoy products from this brand. The small packs are perfect to grab on the go or add to my sons snack or school lunch.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?