BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lanie G.
I have never liked these cookies. They’re always very dry and crumble as soon as you bit into one. There isn’t enough milk in the world to make these cookies taste good.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can sit here and eat the whole bag of cookies by the pound! I love finding these in vending machines. They are so delicious and small enough that you just gobbled them on up. The extra crunch gives it an extra bite.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
The very best cookie brand. Hands down. Better than Chips Ahoy by far. The taste and texture of the cookie outweigh any other cookie brand that offers non-bake products.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE these chocolate chip cookies. They have the best flavor out of any other brand I've tried, and trust me, I've tried them ALL! Perfect size, crunchy but not too hard, perfect amount of sweetness and super inexpensive.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Favorite chocolate chip cookies! The right amount of crunch, & are available in fun size snack packages. It’s hard not to keep eating them. They are messy though, be ready for a lot of crumbs!
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies. I man a repeat consumer. It’s delicious and not disappointing. I like the packaging. I buy this product at Walmart. This product meets my expectations. I would recommend these cookies to others.
martina e.
Macomb, MI
Very tasty. Always have them as a snack. You can purchase them from anywhere and the price is very good. It honestly feels like I’m eating actual chocolate chip cookies
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Definitely one of my least favorite cookies. The flavor is a bit strange and they are very hard, crumbly, and pretty dry. They are fairly priced, but not my cup of tea.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I always dump this in my milk and eat it that’s my favorite way to eat this. Great to snack on. When my little cousins come over I always give them these they love it.
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
I feel like this is every kids dream to get a package of these cookies. I remember when I was playing sports, we had switched off who brought snacks after each game and whenever a mom would bring these, I was so happy. my inner child still freaks out when I see them in vending machines and such.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?