BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are okay, compared to other cheap cookie brands. I find them less addicting than chips ahoy! which can be a good quality. They provide a cheaper treat and often are on sale at the local grocery store. I would recommend purchasing these in the small bags for on the go!
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best little cookies. They are bite size which makes for easy snacking. I found these at Dollar General. The only downfall is that you could eat the whole box!
Arlene S.
Jacksonville, TX
I just love love love these cookies such an amazing taste especially with a glass of cold milk mhm so delicious. Once I have them I can't stop eating them such a delicious cookie. If you haven't tried them yet I'd recommend them.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
These are a great chocolate chip cookie. They have a great flavor. Once I start eating then I can't stop they are so addicting. Love that these come with a resealable bag. Makes it so easy to take them on the go.
Angelica M.
Fontana, CA
These cookies are one of my favorite cookies, they have the right amount of chocolate goodness that makes them taste delicious. They are not healthy, but they may be healthier than any other brand of cookies. I strongly recommend these cookies they taste amazing.
Lakisha D.
Washington, DC
These delicious little bite size cookies are a perfect snack when your on the go. The cookie has a great taste, but is on the crunchy side compared to other cookies on the market. They make a great snack with a glass of milk.
Jess S.
These cookies remind be of what it’s like to be a kid... sweet, delicious, & usually chock-full if chocolate chips, I can’t help but love Famous Amos!!! Same great taste, all these years later... you still have a fan in me!
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
The best store bought cookies I've had! The closest I've had to them would be the chips ahoy cookies but these are so much better! I buy the little baggies and let my kids have them as a sweet treat every now and then!
Nicole
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Still some of the best chocolate chip cookies, ever and they still taste the same as when I was a child. Perfect for milk and cookies, or grab a handful for a snack to ease your sweet tooth. Definitely recommend these!
Daysi O.
Compton, CA
These are super yummy! My favorite cookies of all time. Will never get tired of these. They are delicious! Never disappoint. I'm sure mostly everyone has tried these at some point. And these are super affordable. Super good with milk or alone :)
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.