BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love famous amos cookies. they are so addicting. I have to watch myself cause sometimes when I start eating them I cant stop.
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
I buy these as a quick snack, to help suppress my hunger for a bit. I'm not a chocolate chip cookie person, but these are great!
Lisa Marie H.
These are great for on the road. Perfect amount of chocolate chips. They actually taste good compared to other cookie snacks
Aspen H.
Newaygo, MI
Sosososo yummy I started eating this ate my old school from the vending machines them couldn't stop so I found them at Walmart.
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These are some of my favorite cookies, they're definitely in my top 5. I love having them as part of my lunch, superb cookies.
Lindsy M.
Spring Run, PA
I would always buy a little bag of these with my lunch at school in elementary. They are still a nice little treat to this day
Kameka T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
This little snack is scary, one minute I have a box full of cookies and the next it is empty because I couldn't put them down!
Influenster M.
These Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies are so crunchy and you can really taste the chocolate in them. Makes an awesome snack.
Ashley O.
altamonte springs
I’m obsessed with famous amos cookies! I honestly like them more than chips ahoy! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting lol
jasmine g.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can rarely find these anymore. I ate these with my grandma. Only cookies out of a box I can keep eating like potatoe chips
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.