BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These make great on-the-go snacks. We buy them in bulk from Costco. The prepackaged size is very convenient. They have a good flavor and are a popular snack choice in our family.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SO GOOD!!! Such a classic! They have ones with peanuts or almonds and they are addicting. Yes they are great cookies and i wasn't disappointed. Con, they are addicting
Lexi H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this....right here...is a classic chocolate chip cookie. I always find myself enjoying the product more with a glass of ice cold milk. it isn't nearly as enjoyable without, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
My favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies. Just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. Whenever I don't have time to make my own, I'll grab some of these to eat.
Samantha B.
Victorville, Ca
The best cookies in the world!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 they are never disappointing! You will not regret getting these cookies! Even put them in the blender with vanilla ice cream! Sooooo yummy!!!!! Would definitely recommend to others without a doubt
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Mmmm. The BEST crunchy chocolate chip cookie out there. Not overly sweet with a slight nutty flavor. Helps satisfy sweet tooth AND crunch craving! Definitely can taste the higher quality ingredients compared to Chips Ahoy.
Mary Beth K.
These are the perfect pack to throw in a lunch box or to grab for an after school snack. I have even used them in my classroom for various activities. They are delicious and loved by all who eat them!
Christine K.
Atlanta, GA
Yums. the perfect snack for my mid afternoon sweet tooth!

it has exactly the right amount of chocolate chips and is the perfect snack size to feel guilty but not too guilty. I love the taste and texture of these cookies!
Awa T.
Remind me of the crunchy Chips Ahoy so if you like those you'll probably like these ones too. Other than that, a regular chocolate chip cookie, it's tasty but which one isn't?
Des M.
One of the beat chocolate chip cookies out there. Right amount of chocolate chips and sweetness. Not very health considering the calories and sugar. Repeat customer.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.