BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Yarely C.
Fontana, CA
YES YES YES YES!! I love these as snacks. They are the perfect amount. If they did not come prepackaged, i would not know how to limit myself. I can eat them in one bite, and I can eat them while I type or look over papers. It's a great amount and a great taste.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
😁 what isn't there to love about these cookies! I've been able to enjoy from the travel size bag to the Big family size bag n there is no way u are only ganna eat one. There so yummy, crunchy, the chocolate soft n delicious.
Shannon S.
My mother always bought these when I was a kid! They were the best cookies in the world. Their crunchy but not too hard and the chocolate melts right in your mouth !
Melanie W.
Tomball , TX
I work with teenagers, and they love when I bring these cookies for them. They are so addictive and are of great quality. There is no skimping on the chocolate chips!
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I eat these little packs all too often. I wish they were slightly smaller so that they contained less calories per pack. One bag has 230 calories which is a lot for a snack, but they're so delicious it's hard to resist indulging in them. I'd highly recommend.
Dana P.
These are one of the best chocolate chip cookies to eat in the go. I used to buy them n in school and eat them during class. I just wished they had more chocolate in them.
Emily L.
Angier, NC
I love these cookies! They are great! Perfect little bag size for a quick sugar rush. The chocolate chips in them are really good too. There is nothing worse than getting a chocolate chip cookie when the chips taste cheap...
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
When my grandma would pick me up after school she would bring a bag of these with her. They were perfect bite sized and the flavor was amazing. Only thing I didn't like was that they crumbled easy and made a bit of a mess.
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are classics. These small packs are so convenient to take anywhere like sports games, picnics, pack in lunches. The kids love these and these packs are also great for sharing!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These aren't my favorite but ill eat them they taste very cocoa, but a great afternoon snack is all it takes for me. Vending Machine or Shell Gas Station in Hollywood.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?