BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are classics. These small packs are so convenient to take anywhere like sports games, picnics, pack in lunches. The kids love these and these packs are also great for sharing!
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I eat these little packs all too often. I wish they were slightly smaller so that they contained less calories per pack. One bag has 230 calories which is a lot for a snack, but they're so delicious it's hard to resist indulging in them. I'd highly recommend.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These aren't my favorite but ill eat them they taste very cocoa, but a great afternoon snack is all it takes for me. Vending Machine or Shell Gas Station in Hollywood.
Dana P.
These are one of the best chocolate chip cookies to eat in the go. I used to buy them n in school and eat them during class. I just wished they had more chocolate in them.
Yarely C.
Fontana, CA
YES YES YES YES!! I love these as snacks. They are the perfect amount. If they did not come prepackaged, i would not know how to limit myself. I can eat them in one bite, and I can eat them while I type or look over papers. It's a great amount and a great taste.
Melanie W.
Tomball , TX
I work with teenagers, and they love when I bring these cookies for them. They are so addictive and are of great quality. There is no skimping on the chocolate chips!
whitney d.
I love these cookies. They are a perfect size to snack on, but help you portion out how much junk you eat. They are also good as a treat for kids when they do something good, since one cookie fits their hands pretty good. My family has bought them for years.
Shannon S.
My mother always bought these when I was a kid! They were the best cookies in the world. Their crunchy but not too hard and the chocolate melts right in your mouth !
Kristen L.
Birmingham, AL
These little chocolate chip cookies are addicting! The flavor is perfect and they a nice and crunchy! Perfect treat for kids. I use to eat these as a kid myself. Very affordable. I definitely recommend!
Brisa C.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love these cookies! Easy to take where ever. Not the healthiest choice but for dessert once in a while. I like to dip them in warm coffee. Have been buying these cookies for years.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?