BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
These are an incredibly dry cookie but taste pretty yummy with a glass of milk. I tend not to eat processed foods, so I keep away but they are not terrible. Can be purchased virtually anywhere. Most likely at Walmart.
Olivia W.
Piscataway, NJ
I love famous amos cookies!! They're the perfect size and I really can't just eat one of them. They also taste pretty different from other cookies on the market. I've been eating them since I was a kid! I love how small they are and the taste is amazing.
These are the best little cookies ever! I get these from the vending machine at my work all the time. I've been eating these since high school. I love them for on the go if I'm craving something sweet and chocolate-y!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Super yummy and crunchy. I love soft cookies don't get me wrong but when your looking for that sweet crunchy snack I would totally recommend these. Bite sized are the best. Fits perfectly in your mouth or even for a small bite you can't get enough of these.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been my favorite since I was small. I always liked the taste of these cookies. Lately it hasn't tasted the same but they are still good. It has the right amount of crispness.
Amanda K.
Yummm i mean seriously these small cookies are so delicious. I'm usually more of a chewy cookie lover than a crunchy cookie lover but these are actually really good. I eat them when ever I'm craving something sweet or if i just want something small to snack on
Tricia P.
Yucaipa, CA
These are pretty good for store bought chocolate chip cookies. They usually taste pretty fresh and have a nice crunch to them. They don't taste fake like some other cookies can taste. They are bite size so you can eat a few and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
These cookies are delicious and were always my favorite treat at Halloween when I would go Trick or Treating. They have a very distinct taste and are usually found in smaller packages. They are fairly affordable and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Amelia S.
Fort Worth, TX
FORGET EVERYTHING YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GOOD SNACK COOKIES, BECAUSE THESE ARE THE BEST ONES YOU WILL EVER EAT. Once, I ate a whole box by myself, but I'm not that ashamed because they were amazing. Thy these today! I give them a five out of five rating!
Genesis M.
These are really good cookies taste like bakery cookies and if you toast them in the oven for 5 mins in a 350* they will taste awesome with some milk. I am a repeated consumer and I would repurchase these
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.