BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jenna H.
These are very iconic cookies. They are so small yet so delicious. They taste like actual home baked cookies which is amazing. They are great for the price which is like 1 or 2 dollars which is crazy.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
These are a go to for my family! They are so good! They are reasonably priced and never let you down. Highly addicting! I'm a fan of soft chocolate chip cookies, but this is my favorite store brand hands down!!
Crystal H.
These are the best chocolate chip cookies from the store, way better than chips ahoy. They taste so rich and these are lot of chocolate in each bite. plus they come in mini form too.
Jody G.
Big Creek, KY
Love Famous Amos they are awesome. They are easy to find and even easier to eat. They aren't the most expensive but more like in the middle. They are delicious and are a great snack.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wouldn't say these are my favorite cookies. However I am not saying they are bad by any means. They are good for on the go snacks when your running late or taking a quick road trip. They do taste good, but I find that there is not enough in the bag for what I have to pay for them at Wal-Mart.
Alyssa D.
Best chocolate chip cookies ever! I love chips ahoy but they don't compare to these lol. I seriously cant stop eating them if i have any near me. I have been trying to get in better shape so i have not bought any in awhile and its killing me ! :( lol
Colleen O.
Famous Amos is just one of those brands you'll always love. It's a great snack cookie and has a crunchy crumbly goodness to it. They are easy to find at any grocery store or convenience store. Can never go wrong with chocolate chip.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
My favorite cookie ever. they are not good for you but there just so good when you wanna cheat day. buit you have to control yourself or you'll eat the whole box. they taste very different then other brands. there worth trying i buy again and again
Bint A.
These are so great for on the good and they're on of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They're soft but not too soft and crunchy but not so much and the amount of salt is a perfect compliment to the chocolate.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of dipping warm, homemade cookies in a nice refreshing glass of cold milk. However, that's not always a feasible scenario, and when I can't get homemade and milk, I get Famous Amos! They're the only cookie I don't need milk to dip it in.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?