BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I hate to say this but sometimes I just can't stop eating them. They go quickly because they taste so good with the chocolate chips. My favorite is the cookies with not only the chocolate chips but pecans.
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
These cookies are amazing! They are crunchy but delicious. You can get them at your local corner stores. Not a healthy snack. I love the chocolate chip ones the best. I recommend this product to others.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
Mmmm my FAVORITE thing in the vending machine! A little crumbly, but perfect size to snack on and satisfy my sweet tooth! The taste is so delicious... Better than Chips Ahoy (which I still like). Love these!
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
These are my favorite favorite favorite chocolate chip cookies! They are seriously the best. They taste so cook and they are so crunchy and a great on the go snack!
Samantha M.
I'm addicted to this. If you love crunchy cookies you'll love these. I also love that they aren't too sweet or chocolatey. You can taste the salt and I love that. So addicting!
Valerie M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Deliciously addictive, there is no way to eat just a couple of these cookies! They are crunchy with big big soft creamy morsels. I have purchased these many times and they have become a family favorite.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ
These cookies are delicious. if you like chocolate chip cookies you will love these and they come in bite sizes. i love the just enough crunch never chewy like some other brands have and with milk its like eating your childhood in a bite.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SO GOOD!!! Such a classic! They have ones with peanuts or almonds and they are addicting. Yes they are great cookies and i wasn't disappointed. Con, they are addicting
Olivia G.
Newark, DE
These are amazing for a quick snack when I'm in need of a chocolate fix! I love how many there are in a pack, and it's so affordable! The vending machine in my building has them and they are just so good.
Cynthia H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I'm not sure when or why they changed their recipe, but I don't buy these anymore because they just don't taste the same. They're ok, but not nearly as tasty as they once were.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.