BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
These are great little cookies. They are the perfect size and tasty. Once you have one, you simply cant stop. Bite size, crunchy and tasty. I can always find these at my local grocery store every time.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Love these cookies!! They are a bit hard so not a good choice if you're looking for soft cookies but it's more of a crunch than a bad hard. I really like the flavor and texture of these cookies and would get them again.
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
These cookies are addicting so be careful. I love how they are prepackaged so my kids can throw in their lunched. I like to get at Costco more for your value. This was the first time I purchased them. The taste is yummy.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best for school lunch. i put a lil bag in my sons luch or ill let him have them for a sweet snack. i get a big box at sams club and they last awhile. great price, taste bomb, and the whole family loves them. seriously the best chocolate chip cookies.
Lindsey S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
These classic cookies never go out of style. It's easy to grab a bag to throw in with my lunch on my way out the door. Having them individually packaged also keeps me from eating too many at one time. Perfect mid-afternoon sweet pick-me-up that I don't get sick of even after having it multiple days in a row.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooooo good!!! Classic cookie to have with milk. No comparison honestly. The only thing I don't like about famous Amos is the amount of calories in each bag! I definitely recommend famous Amos to others
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
Such a classic, I would always have these as a kid. They are nice and crunchy and a perfect bite size. You only really need to eat a few to be satisfied. They taste less artificial than most grocery store cookie brands.
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
These were the absolute best when I was in college. I would get them and just throw them in my bag. Whenever I needed a quick snack while heading between classes, they were an excellent choice when I was craving something sweet. There's a perfect amount of them in the bag too, so you don't overeat them.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
These have a good taste and I eat them sometimes but they are very dry! It's almost impossible for me to drink these without something to drink. But they are pretty tasty and cheap. So I'd suggest them to anyone really.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?