BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a classic brand of chocolate chip cookies. I recommend these all the time when friends or family are in a convenient store, and are craving cookies. These are always a must have if you are too lazy to bale cookies, and you enjoy smaller cookies.
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR
SO good! Famous Amos cookies are like little pieces of heaven! The chocolate chips inside melt in your mouth! I don't know of any other product like this. Famous Amos cookies are definitely good for the go snacks, and I always have a packet in my bag!
Debora F.
Milford , MA
The best chocolate chip cookie ever it's delicious I love the little snack bags because then when I'm done it's over a big bag of this is dangerous you won't stop eating once you start
Devonne A.
Arcadia, CA
Why are these so good!? I mainly prefer soft cookies but these are honestly so delicious!! I kid you not I shove about 3 or 4 in my mouth at a time!! I love them!!
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab n' Go are always a purchase for us at Sam's Club. We buy a big box of these. Perfect for everyone on the house. And just the right amount of cookies in each little bag. Reasonable cost compared to other cookies.
Kelli A.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These addictive cookies are why I gained weight in college. They are delicious and should be banned from college vending machines. Evil, delightful little cookies.
Ashley V.
These cookies are so good & the small bag is convenient 😍 I love to snack on these they have a good crunch but I can only eat a few before feeling kinda gross lol
Ashley G.
Favorite snack cookies! So convenient to throw in my bag on my way to work as a little snack at some point in my day! I love that the chocolate chips are not too sweet too. They're almost bittersweet and I love it!!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies. The small bag is just the right size so you don't eat way more than you should! Way better than chips ahoy in my opinion!
Angel W.
des moines, IA
LUV LUV LUV these cookies, I have been buying them since high school most of the time these were my go to food between classes. Now I have 2 in high school and they never stay in the house its a wonderful product!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.