BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best for school lunch. i put a lil bag in my sons luch or ill let him have them for a sweet snack. i get a big box at sams club and they last awhile. great price, taste bomb, and the whole family loves them. seriously the best chocolate chip cookies.
Kenzie K.
I grew up eating these! When I was little my mom would go get her hair done and I would always get these out of the vending machine there. I would definitely recommend! Very cheap and a good snack for kids! Wonderful flavor.
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Lucy M.
San Antonio, TX
These remind of going to costco growing up with my mom. They are delicious and really take me back to being a kid. They are pricey but you get ton of cookies in the bag so it equals out. I like that these don't have nuts.
Megan B.
Creston, IA
Love these cookies!! They are a bit hard so not a good choice if you're looking for soft cookies but it's more of a crunch than a bad hard. I really like the flavor and texture of these cookies and would get them again.
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
Such a classic, I would always have these as a kid. They are nice and crunchy and a perfect bite size. You only really need to eat a few to be satisfied. They taste less artificial than most grocery store cookie brands.
Alexis O.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Sooooooo good!!! Classic cookie to have with milk. No comparison honestly. The only thing I don't like about famous Amos is the amount of calories in each bag! I definitely recommend famous Amos to others
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
These cookies are addicting so be careful. I love how they are prepackaged so my kids can throw in their lunched. I like to get at Costco more for your value. This was the first time I purchased them. The taste is yummy.
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
I love these cookies! There pretty much the only cookies we buy. There also really inexpensive! I've gotten my family hooked on these! Even my dad and he really don't even eat stuff like this , but he really love these!
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
These have a good taste and I eat them sometimes but they are very dry! It's almost impossible for me to drink these without something to drink. But they are pretty tasty and cheap. So I'd suggest them to anyone really.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.