BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Karla C.
I will not change my famous Amos choc chips cookies, i tried them for the first time when working at sams club and I'm so glad i did. My favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in cold milk.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I love these Famous Amos Cookies! The snack packs are convenient for after the kids' sports events, to pack for lunches, and even to have in the pantry. The individual packs make the serving size easy. An added bonus is that the cookies are delicious and a family favorite!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
These were a childhood staple. Other than that, I wou;dn't purchase these based on the flavor, when there are so many other alternatives out there. They taste like dust and chocolate as an adult.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love these cookies! They are bite size and easy to mow down. I can find them at work or at walmart. They are a good quality product and are very flavorful. Perfect for dunking in milk!
Sana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty decent cookies, although I have had better packaged cookies. These can be a bit too sweet for me so I can't eat more than a couple of the small cookies. Not bad but not the best out there.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
They always sell these at my college's student store and they are good I just don't like that they are a little on the dry side for my taste but they're good and chocolaty and they do crumble easily. The price isn't bad either
Amy P.
Somers Point, NJ
These cookies taste good and they are not too sweet. I like the size and the taste. they taste better than some other chocolate cookies on the market. the package is a good size for a small snack. I would definitely buy them again. they are also reasonably priced.
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
Oh my goshhhhhh! I was just thinking about the FAMOUS AMOS cookies, i remember when they first came out, years ago and my family and i became addicted to these for a very long time. I love FAMOUS AMOS cookies, they are sooo...delicious!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Pretty typical crunchy chocolate chip cookie. These are nothing extraordinary, but Famous Amos cookies are perfect for a mid-afternoon sweet tooth craving and go perfect with a nice warm drink. The bags are good for sharing too, but who wants to share their cookies?!
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
These are great. I try to not eat junk but these definitely are my weakness. They are not chewy but not hard either, which makes these just perfect. It's a little bit too chocolatey for me, weird I know. But regardless it's delicious.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.