BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Shannon S.
My mother always bought these when I was a kid! They were the best cookies in the world. Their crunchy but not too hard and the chocolate melts right in your mouth !
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every single person in my house loves these. I only buy a few times a year because they will eat all in one sitting so now its a treat every now and then. Good stuff!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies. Best chocolate chip cookies from the package I ever had. The chocolate chips are so rich and the cookie is so buttery. I love these cookies, my mom use to feed me these as a child and I still love them.
Jenna O.
I love these grab 'n go cookies because the package is small, but there is no room wasted. There still is quite a lot of cookies in the package, as well. They taste really good and crunchy!
Dana P.
These are one of the best chocolate chip cookies to eat in the go. I used to buy them n in school and eat them during class. I just wished they had more chocolate in them.
Areli P.
They are just great that's the definition for them I love all chocolate chip cookies but with this new size of pouches you could enjoy them everywhere you go. I bet kids love this wonderful cookies. I will really recommend people to buy this wonderful cookies
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
😁 what isn't there to love about these cookies! I've been able to enjoy from the travel size bag to the Big family size bag n there is no way u are only ganna eat one. There so yummy, crunchy, the chocolate soft n delicious.
Josary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are like the best cookies ever ! Seriously I usually eat it as a cereal as well. Loved them as a kid and now even my daughter loves them. So delicious !
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I eat these little packs all too often. I wish they were slightly smaller so that they contained less calories per pack. One bag has 230 calories which is a lot for a snack, but they're so delicious it's hard to resist indulging in them. I'd highly recommend.
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are classics. These small packs are so convenient to take anywhere like sports games, picnics, pack in lunches. The kids love these and these packs are also great for sharing!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.