BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
These cookies are addicting so be careful. I love how they are prepackaged so my kids can throw in their lunched. I like to get at Costco more for your value. This was the first time I purchased them. The taste is yummy.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooooo good!!! Classic cookie to have with milk. No comparison honestly. The only thing I don't like about famous Amos is the amount of calories in each bag! I definitely recommend famous Amos to others
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best chocolate chip cookies out there . My son takes them to school for snack every day. Love the crunchiness and amount of chocolate in them is perfect. I'm glad Costco carries these .
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
These are the crappy cookies that your mom would send for lunch at school for a special treat. Yeah... I would not buy them. I do not like these. The only good thing about these cookies are the chocolate chips in them.
Pamela K.
Can I just say that these cookies are soooo addicting!! They are crispy and delicious and if I am not paying attention I can very easily sit down and eat the whole bag! Kids and adults love these! I definitely recommend!!
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
These were the absolute best when I was in college. I would get them and just throw them in my bag. Whenever I needed a quick snack while heading between classes, they were an excellent choice when I was craving something sweet. There's a perfect amount of them in the bag too, so you don't overeat them.
Lindsey S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
These classic cookies never go out of style. It's easy to grab a bag to throw in with my lunch on my way out the door. Having them individually packaged also keeps me from eating too many at one time. Perfect mid-afternoon sweet pick-me-up that I don't get sick of even after having it multiple days in a row.
Kenzie K.
I grew up eating these! When I was little my mom would go get her hair done and I would always get these out of the vending machine there. I would definitely recommend! Very cheap and a good snack for kids! Wonderful flavor.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to really like these cookies until I learned that if you leave them sitting around too long and get even remotely squished they crumble and it is just cookie dust. taste sort of fake
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
I love these cookies! There pretty much the only cookies we buy. There also really inexpensive! I've gotten my family hooked on these! Even my dad and he really don't even eat stuff like this , but he really love these!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?