BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies in a Grab 'n go bag is a great way to have your chocolate chip cookie craving while on the go. Little delicious chocolatey crunchy cookie bites of perfection.
Amy P.
Somers Point, NJ
These cookies taste good and they are not too sweet. I like the size and the taste. they taste better than some other chocolate cookies on the market. the package is a good size for a small snack. I would definitely buy them again. they are also reasonably priced.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Pretty typical crunchy chocolate chip cookie. These are nothing extraordinary, but Famous Amos cookies are perfect for a mid-afternoon sweet tooth craving and go perfect with a nice warm drink. The bags are good for sharing too, but who wants to share their cookies?!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Love these cookies!! They are a bit hard so not a good choice if you're looking for soft cookies but it's more of a crunch than a bad hard. I really like the flavor and texture of these cookies and would get them again.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to really like these cookies until I learned that if you leave them sitting around too long and get even remotely squished they crumble and it is just cookie dust. taste sort of fake
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooooo good!!! Classic cookie to have with milk. No comparison honestly. The only thing I don't like about famous Amos is the amount of calories in each bag! I definitely recommend famous Amos to others
Karen M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do I begin with these amazing cookies. This cookie brand has been a favorite since childhood into adulthood.you can't compare , it's unique.. Definitely not healthy but soo good.
If you haven't tried it you should.
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Lindsey S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
These classic cookies never go out of style. It's easy to grab a bag to throw in with my lunch on my way out the door. Having them individually packaged also keeps me from eating too many at one time. Perfect mid-afternoon sweet pick-me-up that I don't get sick of even after having it multiple days in a row.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best for school lunch. i put a lil bag in my sons luch or ill let him have them for a sweet snack. i get a big box at sams club and they last awhile. great price, taste bomb, and the whole family loves them. seriously the best chocolate chip cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?