BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Estefany N.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are my go to on cheat days! They have them in vending machines sometimes so I grab them there or at Walmart for $1 in the little containers. I HAVE to have these with milk which makes them so yummy. I love the chocolate and texture of the cookies. My favorite ones out of all the brands out there!
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Famous Amos cookies, yes! You definitely can't eat just one of these delicious cookies. They are very addictive for sure I love them. I have them whenever I'm having a sweet tooth moment. I'm never disappointed with this taste treat.  Awesome brand I recommend giving them a try for yourself.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
My mom got me addicted to these cookies, but I'm not complaining. They are delicious, and are the perfect dessert after a long day. I like to buy them in the individual packages, that way I have a form of portion control. If I bought a big box of these, I would probably finish them all in one sitting!
Yesica M.
These are my favorite cookies hands down! They're so delicious! Famous Amos is a must in my pantry. I've been eating these cookies since I could remember. Definitely better than the other chocolate chip cookies.
Ruth K.
These were my all time favorite cookies growing up!!!! The small bite sized cookies were perfect for me and great for a little snack. I especially loved that they were crunchy and not like the other soft cookies (I hated soft cookies). They're perfectly baked and just simply delicious!
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I do not know what it is about these cookies, but they are so addicting. Open the bag and be prepared to eat all of them! Each one has the perfect amount of chocolate chips so you never find yourself with only cookie. Eat alone or dip in milk, either way you won't be able to stop.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I love, love these mini chocolate chip cookies! They are a long time snack staple that my kids & I all love to reach for a mini bag when a snack attack hits! I have not received a free sample to test of this product but love it still the same & these are all my own opinions.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Really easy to accidentally eat a whole box of these. I buy these for small film sets as part of craft services because the cookies are a good size to grab a few and go. My friends and I love them! Obviously not a healthy snack, but a good snack to share!
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
These cookie are a good to go snack, they are sweet and soft, perfect for children in the back seat in long travels. Love the taste and texture and buy then as often as I can. Always recommend this when ask about a good snack for toddles.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.