BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
These are okay- I honestly only ever eat them when I stop somewhere like a gas station and Im craving something sweet/chocolatey. To me they are too dry, and it seems like the bag that these cookies come in has more air than cookies. I would go for another brand, (maybe chips ahoy) before purchasing these.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can sit here and eat the whole bag of cookies by the pound! I love finding these in vending machines. They are so delicious and small enough that you just gobbled them on up. The extra crunch gives it an extra bite.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE these chocolate chip cookies. They have the best flavor out of any other brand I've tried, and trust me, I've tried them ALL! Perfect size, crunchy but not too hard, perfect amount of sweetness and super inexpensive.
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies. I man a repeat consumer. It’s delicious and not disappointing. I like the packaging. I buy this product at Walmart. This product meets my expectations. I would recommend these cookies to others.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Favorite chocolate chip cookies! The right amount of crunch, & are available in fun size snack packages. It’s hard not to keep eating them. They are messy though, be ready for a lot of crumbs!
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Definitely one of my least favorite cookies. The flavor is a bit strange and they are very hard, crumbly, and pretty dry. They are fairly priced, but not my cup of tea.
martina e.
Macomb, MI
Very tasty. Always have them as a snack. You can purchase them from anywhere and the price is very good. It honestly feels like I’m eating actual chocolate chip cookies
Lana M.
Raleigh, NC
I love these cookies even as an adult. The bring back great memories of my childhood and will definitely recommend these to anybody that loves cookies as much as I do.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
THESE HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE COOKIES SINCE THE STONE AGES. Ok so im not that old but the can def withstand the test of time. The cookie isnt too soft or hard, the chocolate chips are prominient and perfect and the size of the cookie is perfect for me and my son. Great  on-the-road cookie as well!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
My family likes these cookies. They taste good and make a good snack when you want something sweet. They do have a bit of a crunch to them but they are not rock hard.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.