BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Marquiesha R.
Back to school, I've been eating these since I was in grade school. My mom always had these for us when we came home. They are very delicious, not expensive at all. The snack packs to fit in your child's lunch box or backpack.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the Famous Amos Grab and go Chocolate Chip cookies. I usually have the kids take them to their games/school events because they're easy and I don't have to worry about making a mess. They taste good dipped in milk as well. I buy these from Sam's Club in bulk.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I love these Famous Amos Cookies! The snack packs are convenient for after the kids' sports events, to pack for lunches, and even to have in the pantry. The individual packs make the serving size easy. An added bonus is that the cookies are delicious and a family favorite!
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte , NC
The first time i had this was the best thing in my life its similair to chipa ahoy pros is a good tasting product cons dont really have cons its affoable it not expensive i could put icecream on it or anything that you disere
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love these cookies! They are bite size and easy to mow down. I can find them at work or at walmart. They are a good quality product and are very flavorful. Perfect for dunking in milk!
Kayla R.
These are my families favorite snack by Famous Amos! They are small and easy to carry for small hands. They are a perfect combination between crunchy and your traditional soft cookie. I would recommend this product to others.
Liz S.
When I was in high school they had these cookies in the vending machines. So before class started I would always get these because there are SO many in the package (it's not all air) and they taste so good! Who cares if it was 10am, I love some good choco chip cookies :)
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
They always sell these at my college's student store and they are good I just don't like that they are a little on the dry side for my taste but they're good and chocolaty and they do crumble easily. The price isn't bad either
Amy P.
Somers Point, NJ
These cookies taste good and they are not too sweet. I like the size and the taste. they taste better than some other chocolate cookies on the market. the package is a good size for a small snack. I would definitely buy them again. they are also reasonably priced.
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
Oh my goshhhhhh! I was just thinking about the FAMOUS AMOS cookies, i remember when they first came out, years ago and my family and i became addicted to these for a very long time. I love FAMOUS AMOS cookies, they are sooo...delicious!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?