BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I like the amount of cookies included in the bag when I get them at vending machines but I would preffer them to be a little bit more moist, they are very dried and small wich makes them fly crumbs everywhere when you bit them
Jennie P.
Addicted I can't stop eating these. They are tiny but packed with great flavor. I buy these regularly to bring to work for my lunch. Eating just a few of these satisfy my cravings for sweets. You have to try them🍪🍪
Victoriana R.
Love these sweet little cookies! They make for a great on-the-go snack. My favorite way to use them is to take them to bonfires and use them as "graham crackers" for s'mores. They've got the tasty crunch and chocolatey yum all in one!
Amanda C.
These are my guilty pleasure from the vending machine when I'm needing an afternoon snack. I would buy the bulk pack at Sam's Club but it's better to keep them out of the house because they are so good!
Frida M.
These are sooooooo good! I can't say it enough! I remember getting these from vending machines when I was little. Now I buy the 45 pack from Costco to take for lunch. They have always had the same great taste and are a perfect consistency! I recommend them to everyone!
Livvy L.
These cookies totally make me think of being a kid at my grandparents house. These were my grandparents favorite cookies (and still are) and I loved them as well. They're such a good classic tasting cookie. They're not a soft cookie though. They're crunchy and crumbly but in the best way.
Allyson S.
Seekonk, MA
I prefer a homemade cookie because I know what goes into it. I like this brand because it tastes homemade and without preservatives. The cookie has a nice crunch without being too crumby. There are huge chunks of chocolate, a big plus
Zoya A.
Aurora, IL
I used to buy these from the vending machine in high school all the time and it would be an every day thing. They are pretty tiny cookies, but you get a lot in one bag and they taste absolutely amazing
Clarissa S.
Passaic, NJ
These are great if you prefer crunchy chocolate chip cookies over chewy. The Grab 'n Go Snacks are good for school lunches or goodie bags. Recently used them in the welcome bags for our wedding guests!
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
Terrible. Dry. Hardly any flavor. So many better option out there. There was a time, long ago when these were better. I don't know what happened. I would not recommend. These were very disappointing.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back