BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Kristen T.
Dix hills , NY
Everyone likes famous Amos it's a child hood staple and the crumbs get every where but that's okay I deal with it. Heat them up in the microwave if you want to mix it up a bit and have ti with some coffee.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
My favorite store bought cookies! I like to buy the little packs just to munch on them, they can we addictive and you will crave them all the time when you see them in the vending machines so be aware! 😛
VE-1103421 Maria Y.
Medley, FL
This are my favorite cookies ever! They used to sell them at my school so I would buy them almost everyday. They make the perfect snack since they're really good and they're just enough to keep you full!
Jennifer P.
Hampton, GA
These are the best for lunches or a snack! So so delicious, although sometimes they are a little hard for my liking. They're not too sweet which is good. They're pretty affordable too
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies ever. Way better than nabisco ones. My stepmom introduced me to these delicious cookies when I was a child and I'll never forget
Brandy M.
These are great to put in your child's lunch for a special treat. We gave always loved Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and now they are easier to take along where ever we go!
Hands down best tantrum stopping snack. Kids making a fool out of themselves in public? Throw this at them and all will be right in the world until you can plot and execute your escape route.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Decent cookies. Great individual packs for lunches and snack time. They are slightly dry but tasty. I like the real bits of chocolate chips included and that I can purchase in bulk
Pearl H.
Never been disappointed with these cookies. I absolutely love them. There was a point in my pregnancy when I had to have a bag of these everyday. They'll always be my favorites
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I don't like how these cookies are hard and crunchy. My family loves them and snacks on them often. The chocolate is good but too hard for me. I prefer softer cookies and if you do too, these aren't for you.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?