BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
Im picky about cookies but I love the crunch and flavor of these famous amps chocolate chip cookies. They are great for an on the go sweet craving or curling up on the couch watching a movie. These are easy to find at Costco in bulk.
Emely T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone or with milk! I have found this in grocery stores and target. The chocolate is very creamy. The cookie has great flavor. I would recommend this product and I would also repurchase.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These little cuties are magically delicious and such a fun little treat while you're on the go. The packaging is easy to open and the price is just right. Pack thrm in your kids lunchboxes or take them to work they're perfect for every occasion
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Probably one of the best cookies you can buy aside form chips ahoy. These cookies are dleicious and bit sized. They taste great with milk and are rather inexpensive too. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a cheap, yet delicious cookies.
Ayla V.
My grandmother first introduced me to famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. They have great taste. A lot of flavor, and well worth the money. I recommend everyone to try them. Very delicious, even with milk!
Brooke M.
Allons, TN
Seriously y'all, these are by far the best cookies ever. Not only do I enjoy them, but my kids love them as well. I haven't purchased any other cookie brand but famous Amos. They are absolutely amazing!
Amber P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are pretty good, they aren't my favorite, usually I prefer a Mrs. Fields cookie, but if I can't find them these will do. Normally I only purchase these when we go on road trips, and I need a snack.
Tracy U.
Franklin, OH
This product is great if you need a sweet snack, on the go. The cup pachaging is so convenient , and the cookies are so fresh and delicious! I've loved famous Amos for years. I feel like you get more product in the cup containers than in the bags, and it's great for children to put in a cup holder, or stroller for a snack on the go.
Rebecca C.
I like to buy these not only because they are delicious but their small size means that there will most likely not be mess. They are also good as snacks to take for lunch or throughout your day at school.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
These are good! I haven't bought them in a while but I love the flavor of these cookies! I used to buy them often but I don't buy them much anymore. I used to get them at Walmart. I would recommend them!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?