BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Allyson S.
Seekonk, MA
I prefer a homemade cookie because I know what goes into it. I like this brand because it tastes homemade and without preservatives. The cookie has a nice crunch without being too crumby. There are huge chunks of chocolate, a big plus
Amanda C.
These are my guilty pleasure from the vending machine when I'm needing an afternoon snack. I would buy the bulk pack at Sam's Club but it's better to keep them out of the house because they are so good!
Clarissa S.
Passaic, NJ
These are great if you prefer crunchy chocolate chip cookies over chewy. The Grab 'n Go Snacks are good for school lunches or goodie bags. Recently used them in the welcome bags for our wedding guests!
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't the best cookies. I generally like a more moist, chewy cookie. However, they are generally a easy snack with decent flavor. It's easy to go through a lot of them, especially since there aren't that many per individual package.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Famous Amos Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies take me back to childhood. I'm not too fond of them now, as an adult and having had tried different cookie brands including baking my own from scratch. However, there's something about nostalgic food that puts a smile on my face.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
Famous Amous Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious! I have loved them since I was a child! The chocolate chips have such a smooth and rich flavor. I buy these at Wal-Mart as a treat for myself often because they are so affordable.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Similar to chips a hoy. But these bite size cookies pack a punch. My sisters swim team nick named her famous Amos so we'd get these from time to time. Great portion size and great chocolate flavor. I would recommend for anyone ;)
Nancy S.
I have eaten these for years and love them so much. The snack-sized bags are perfect for on the go or as an afternoon snack. They can be a little dry by themselves so I would have milk or some sort of liquid nearby to eat this with.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I love, love these mini chocolate chip cookies! They are a long time snack staple that my kids & I all love to reach for a mini bag when a snack attack hits! I have not received a free sample to test of this product but love it still the same & these are all my own opinions.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I love these for a portion controlled snack or for work lunches/snacks. They are mini, cute, and tasty. I only knocked down a star cuz I find them to be too crumbly at times. I'll still buy them though, because they are delicious!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?