BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ashley W.
FAMOUS AMOS fill the craving quite nicely. Better than Chips Ahoy.......by leaps and bounds! Get some........have coffee or hot tea on hand......and it's blissful for the soul needing a bit of comfort. Works ...
Karla C.
I will not change my famous Amos choc chips cookies, i tried them for the first time when working at sams club and I'm so glad i did. My favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in cold milk.
Sana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty decent cookies, although I have had better packaged cookies. These can be a bit too sweet for me so I can't eat more than a couple of the small cookies. Not bad but not the best out there.
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
So crispy and delicious, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Try not to eat so many but who can resist these. I buy a few bags at a time when I buy them so I'll always have some yummy cookies
Marquiesha R.
Back to school, I've been eating these since I was in grade school. My mom always had these for us when we came home. They are very delicious, not expensive at all. The snack packs to fit in your child's lunch box or backpack.
Shirley B.
These cookies aren't allowed In My house anymore... J/p. They don't last a whole week in my house. They are so delicious! A bit pricey for the size that they come in though. The way they absorb the milk is everything to me!! 😋
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I love these Famous Amos Cookies! The snack packs are convenient for after the kids' sports events, to pack for lunches, and even to have in the pantry. The individual packs make the serving size easy. An added bonus is that the cookies are delicious and a family favorite!
Liz R.
If you enjoy crunchy cookies, this is for you! I'm not normally a fan, I mostly prefer chewier cookies. However, the bite size nature of this cookie works perfectly with its crunchiness! Plus, there's plenty of chocolate chips!
Kayla R.
These are my families favorite snack by Famous Amos! They are small and easy to carry for small hands. They are a perfect combination between crunchy and your traditional soft cookie. I would recommend this product to others.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the Famous Amos Grab and go Chocolate Chip cookies. I usually have the kids take them to their games/school events because they're easy and I don't have to worry about making a mess. They taste good dipped in milk as well. I buy these from Sam's Club in bulk.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?