BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
I looove these to the max . These are perfect for a road trip or anywhere in general to take on the go . &&' most of all the taste amazing , perfect cookies . These are also soo affordable as well
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Be careful! You'll never be able to eat just one of these cookies. They're so delicious the cookie just melts away in your mouth. Great snack when you need a little pick me up. Crunchy and satisfying! I just love these cookies.
Shaquisha H.
Mcdonough, GA
These cookies have a symbolic meaning for me because these are one of the only cookie brands my late Granddaddy used to eat. So now every time I eat a Famous Amos chocolate cookie I remember all the times I used to eat them with my granddaddy as wee watched tv together
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
These cookies always remind me of my childhood, my mother use to give me a cookie or two whenever I was hurt or was feeling low, and these would help brighten my mood.
Charmane M.
Cleveland, OH
My whole family loves these cookies. I have loved them since childhood. the price is normal and good value. the chocolate chips are of course the main ingredient. the taste of these cookie are different from other and are always fresh. we just love the cookies!
Angelica M.
Fontana, CA
These cookies are one of my favorite cookies, they have the right amount of chocolate goodness that makes them taste delicious. They are not healthy, but they may be healthier than any other brand of cookies. I strongly recommend these cookies they taste amazing.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies remind me of school :) adorable and taste wonderful . Would recommend there is no cons in my opinion would repurchase not disappointed with these cookies
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
These cookies are a great delicious snack to take to school. I love indulging to these cookies once in a while. They are crunchy and chocolately! They have a great taste!
Miya C.
Galesburg, IL
Out of all the cookie brands out there, Famous Amos is my favorite. Bite sized cookies with the perfect crunch never fail to disappoint. They can be a bit on the crumbly size, but that means more delicious crumbs at the bottom of the bag. 9/10 would recommend.
Kristine L.
These cookies are amazing. With every bite, you can taste the chocolate. Not too much chocolate, and not too little. It's just right. They are just as good as chips ahoy cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.