BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Heather K.
AWESOME cookies! First found them in vending machines and the kids always asked for them and I got them for them. After that we went to the store and one of them saw you could purchase a whole box, I was begged repeatedly to purchase them. I love the flavor and has a great crunch to them.
Jonathan H.
Boston, MA
Probably one of the best cookies you can buy aside form chips ahoy. These cookies are dleicious and bit sized. They taste great with milk and are rather inexpensive too. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a cheap, yet delicious cookies.
Gillian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these are the best cookies! I love having these in my lunches or taking them on a day hike or honestly wherever! I don't normally like super crunchy cookies, but these have turned me to the crunchy side.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These little cuties are magically delicious and such a fun little treat while you're on the go. The packaging is easy to open and the price is just right. Pack thrm in your kids lunchboxes or take them to work they're perfect for every occasion
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the absolute best store-bought chocolate chip cookies. I absolutely cannot get enough of these, I could honestly eat an entire box by myself and probably throw up and then eat another box right after.
Ayla V.
Ranger, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My grandmother first introduced me to famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. They have great taste. A lot of flavor, and well worth the money. I recommend everyone to try them. Very delicious, even with milk!
Lindsay L.
These are the best cookies you can take on the go. I bought them from a vending machine but see them in plenty of places. I love the chocolate chips and the bite sized goidness. I would recommend trying these to any cookie lover on the go!
Awa T.
Love them!!! They're the prefect bite size so I don't cover myself in crumbles and they're really crunchy, like I like my cookies. If you're one of those who likes the more chewy varieties though, these are not the cookies for you, I'm afraid.
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
I first bought these cookies in a gas station on a road trip. I had never tried them before, but now they're one of my favorite brands. These are so yummy, especially if you warm them up a bit before eating them. I buy these alllllll the time.
Courtney D.
One of my favorites besides Chips Ahoy, although it is not sweet as CA. Not healthy at all. I am a repeat customer of these. They are a good snack while on the run or on a road trip. Would recommend to everyone.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.