BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Dani P.
Famous Amos makes the best prepackaged chocolate chip cookies on the market. They're well priced and the cookies are a great size for snacking. The chocolate is also super indulgent and has a real "chocolate" taste - not that fakey chocolate taste that a lot of prepackaged cookies seem to have.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Famous Amos is my favorite brand of cookies. They are inexpensive, bite size and definitely yummy. I am a repeat customer and have no complaints. These fully meet my expectations for a quick snack. I love the convenience of a grab and go snack.
Emilie O.
Saint Joseph, IL
These cookies are stupidly good. I can definitely sit down with the bag and eat the whole thing. Repeat consumer, most definitely. I buy them from my local coop. Better quality than the others on the market, but they definitely come at a premium.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
I love cookies, and these are one of my favorites. I typically am a big fan of famous amos anyhow, but i really love the size of these bite size cookies! They aren't healthy, but they totally met my expectations. Careful they're easy to overeat!
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos cookies are great if you like Chips Ahoy but don't wanna spend the money for a big name brand. They do have pretty good quality ingredients and they do taste pretty good. I get these all the time.
Sanam A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cookies are so addicting! Once you have one you can't stop! They are so crunchy and have the perfect amount of chocolate and perfect for a little sweet tooth when you don't have much time. It is a perfect snack for when you're on the go and whenever I am craving a sweet tooth I reach for these cookies
Lauren H.
Miamisburg, OH
I like these. They aren't my favorite type of cookies, but the snack size are a great on the go alternative if you need to pack them for later. These are a great snack that are available in many vending machines
Kristen K.
Radford, VA
I've bought these several times from Walmart, Dollar General, and Kroger.
The price is good for the product.
They're not homemade but pretty good for a packaged cookie.
Good size for little hands, if looking for a small dessert for little ones.
Sally S.
I absolutely LOVE famous Amos cookies. These things were basically my childhood. I haven't had them in a while, but I know that they would be just as good as I remember! My favorite flavor is the original chocolate chip ones- you can't go wrong!
Samantha S.
I am not always tempted to eat cookies as I tend to favor savory snacks but I find these cookies are really delicious and so cute that when I see them in a vending machine, I will usually purchase a bag. These go great with milk or by themselves. The chocolate chips are what draw me to them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back