BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Joanna G.
Clinton, MI
I'm a soft cookie fan, but every now and then nothing quite fixes the sweet tooth than a Famous Amos original choc. chip cookie! Yum!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
I really like these cookies. Soft and chewy and very chocolatey. The sugar content also is not as high as in other similar products.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy the big bag from Costco, it's affordable and really yummy cookies. There's so addicting that's why I buy a big bag from Costco.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
These remind me of my grandfather and will forever be a nostalgic cookie for me. If I ever see them I have to buy them in his memory.
Elisha G.
Nothing beats a pack of these after a long day. The crunchy, delicious cookies are the same bite of perfection every time I eat them!
Jeanette M.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
I like chocolate chip cookies and these are great. I take with me to work and even give to my student for snacks. I highly recommend.
Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
I love famous anos cookies. I have to hold myself back every time i go to thw store to not buy soon. They are so rich and chocolatey
Tuesday H.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love these cookies so much. So much that when I reach the end of the bag I am highly disappointed lol luckily I can always buy more
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA
I love these i get them all the time.I'm more of a soft cookies fan but i don't care these are so good! They need to make bigger bags
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.