BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Heather K.
AWESOME cookies! First found them in vending machines and the kids always asked for them and I got them for them. After that we went to the store and one of them saw you could purchase a whole box, I was begged repeatedly to purchase them. I love the flavor and has a great crunch to them.
Ayla V.
My grandmother first introduced me to famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. They have great taste. A lot of flavor, and well worth the money. I recommend everyone to try them. Very delicious, even with milk!
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
I love loved having these as a snack growing up, I'm now 22 years old and still love them. I like the original, just chocolate chip, and there easy to get a hold of at any grocery store like Walmart or SAMs!
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
I first bought these cookies in a gas station on a road trip. I had never tried them before, but now they're one of my favorite brands. These are so yummy, especially if you warm them up a bit before eating them. I buy these alllllll the time.
Emely T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone or with milk! I have found this in grocery stores and target. The chocolate is very creamy. The cookie has great flavor. I would recommend this product and I would also repurchase.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
Great cookie with great taste! I love famous Amos cookies, especially the mini bags that you can toss in for your lunch! Not many cookies compare to famous Amos! They are amazing, snack size bags are great.
Talisa E.
These grab and go cookies are still a guilty pleasure for me. I've bought these as an in between food snack for years. I love the crunchiness to these cookies. The chocolate chips are always right and you can always find the bags for cheap.
Courtney D.
One of my favorites besides Chips Ahoy, although it is not sweet as CA. Not healthy at all. I am a repeat customer of these. They are a good snack while on the run or on a road trip. Would recommend to everyone.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
These are cute little cookies to have as a snack. It's so easy to go through a bag of these. They're crunchy and not chewy, but they still taste like chocolate chip. These go great with lunch sandwiches.
Brooke M.
Allons, TN
Seriously y'all, these are by far the best cookies ever. Not only do I enjoy them, but my kids love them as well. I haven't purchased any other cookie brand but famous Amos. They are absolutely amazing!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?