BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!4 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Meagan B.
I love these! I like to tote these around for a little snack on my lunch break or when I'm on the road and I have a little sweet tooth, These also trace back to my childhood and that's where my love for them began.
Yesica M.
These are my favorite cookies hands down! They're so delicious! Famous Amos is a must in my pantry. I've been eating these cookies since I could remember. Definitely better than the other chocolate chip cookies.
Dani P.
Famous Amos makes the best prepackaged chocolate chip cookies on the market. They're well priced and the cookies are a great size for snacking. The chocolate is also super indulgent and has a real "chocolate" taste - not that fakey chocolate taste that a lot of prepackaged cookies seem to have.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville, NC
Can't help but love these! Crunchy, chocolate my goodness! Perfect amount of "sweet". My first job always had these in the vending machine, and I would buy them daily! Slightly more expensive, but personally I believe they are better than your other mainstream brands i.e chips ahoy!, Keebler, etc.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Love Famous Amos cookies! I've been eating this since I was a child. Super delicious and affordable. Taste better than most store bought cookies, and easy to find in most vending machines. Whenever there is a choice, I choose Famous Amos! Will recommend.
Faith P.
Great size bag of cookies to throw in a lunch for school or work. The cookies aren't out of this world, but they are satisfying and are pretty buttery, giving me the feeling of eating shortbread. I would recommend.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
These are my favorite on the go cookies. I've been eating them every now and then since I was little and I will always love them. I love the bite size cookies and I think it's enough to get rid of a sweet tooth.
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of the best snacks ever especially for kids. They're delicious and affordable. They might not be the most healthy snack but it's okay to have something sweet from time to time. I would recommend this product to others.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Famous Amos cookies I purchased at Costco. They are amazing. There are plenty of chocolate chips in each cookie and you can tell the ingredients used are natural. I'm happy with these cookies and I will recommend to others and I will continue to buy
Emily C.
A vending machine favorite! Perfect bite sized pieces for in the go when your sweet tooth attacks. I've only had the chocolate chip flavor but the others looks equally satisfying. They are crunchy but not too hard. A good balance of sweet and salty.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.