BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Jimena B.
sterling, VA
These are great. I try to not eat junk but these definitely are my weakness. They are not chewy but not hard either, which makes these just perfect. It's a little bit too chocolatey for me, weird I know. But regardless it's delicious.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies in a Grab 'n go bag is a great way to have your chocolate chip cookie craving while on the go. Little delicious chocolatey crunchy cookie bites of perfection.
Quiana S.
they're not called famous Amos for nothing! these cookies are delicious!!!! They can be pricey but they're worth every penny! The chocolate chip are the best! I found them at Walmart. I will definitely purchase them again.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
These are the crappy cookies that your mom would send for lunch at school for a special treat. Yeah... I would not buy them. I do not like these. The only good thing about these cookies are the chocolate chips in them.
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
Such a classic, I would always have these as a kid. They are nice and crunchy and a perfect bite size. You only really need to eat a few to be satisfied. They taste less artificial than most grocery store cookie brands.
Lucy M.
San Antonio, TX
These remind of going to costco growing up with my mom. They are delicious and really take me back to being a kid. They are pricey but you get ton of cookies in the bag so it equals out. I like that these don't have nuts.
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
These were the absolute best when I was in college. I would get them and just throw them in my bag. Whenever I needed a quick snack while heading between classes, they were an excellent choice when I was craving something sweet. There's a perfect amount of them in the bag too, so you don't overeat them.
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
These are great little cookies. They are the perfect size and tasty. Once you have one, you simply cant stop. Bite size, crunchy and tasty. I can always find these at my local grocery store every time.
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
I love these cookies! There pretty much the only cookies we buy. There also really inexpensive! I've gotten my family hooked on these! Even my dad and he really don't even eat stuff like this , but he really love these!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?