BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Heather R.
These are good not great. If they're the only cookie around I will eat them if 'm in the mood. I guess they aren't soft enough for me.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wow these are so good. I grew up eating these because my dad loves them. The only complaint I have about these are they are addicting!
Meagan C.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I'm not really a fan of these cookies they're very hard and dry tasting I just wouldn't spend the money on them or waste my time on my
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
These cookies are the perfect hard cookie. Its not too hard and they are super good i always get them because they dont cost too much.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Do you are the best chocolate because he had ever I have a little Evelyn my childhood have of the the best in the world from my opinon
Britney J.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
Yummy. I love these cookies. They are super tasty and I love me some nice hard cookies. I normally add these to my ice cream. So good..
Sherron M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Package 2 oz more...
I have to stop myself sometimes because I could eat famous amos chocolate chip cookies everyday... Chocolate chip cookies make the day.
Kayla M.
These are great! Obviously they can never be as good as homemade, but when you need a quick sweet fix these are definitely my favorite.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
The best freaking bag of cookies you can buy!!!! I mean who doesn't love grabbing a bag and knowing you are in for but sized goodness.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
I love these way more then the ones with almonds. These are really tasty and normally I like peanut butter better but these are great
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.