BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Ok , who hasn't tried these cookies?? These are amazing ! So good . One of my favorite! They taste great! Best with milk! I love eating these when I'm watching a movie with the hubby ! I highly recommend them
Madison B.
Famous Amos cookies are great for packing into lunches or when you want a sweet snack throughout the day. I love cookies in general, and the pouches make it easy to portion control!
Alyssa D.
Best chocolate chip cookies ever! I love chips ahoy but they don't compare to these lol. I seriously cant stop eating them if i have any near me. I have been trying to get in better shape so i have not bought any in awhile and its killing me ! :( lol
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
My favorite cookie ever. they are not good for you but there just so good when you wanna cheat day. buit you have to control yourself or you'll eat the whole box. they taste very different then other brands. there worth trying i buy again and again
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
These are a go to for my family! They are so good! They are reasonably priced and never let you down. Highly addicting! I'm a fan of soft chocolate chip cookies, but this is my favorite store brand hands down!!
Bint A.
These are so great for on the good and they're on of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They're soft but not too soft and crunchy but not so much and the amount of salt is a perfect compliment to the chocolate.
Jody G.
Big Creek, KY
Love Famous Amos they are awesome. They are easy to find and even easier to eat. They aren't the most expensive but more like in the middle. They are delicious and are a great snack.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of dipping warm, homemade cookies in a nice refreshing glass of cold milk. However, that's not always a feasible scenario, and when I can't get homemade and milk, I get Famous Amos! They're the only cookie I don't need milk to dip it in.
Jenna H.
These are very iconic cookies. They are so small yet so delicious. They taste like actual home baked cookies which is amazing. They are great for the price which is like 1 or 2 dollars which is crazy.
Emmalee S.
These bags just aren't big enough. You don't get enough cookies in a bag to feel satisfied. The cookies are also really stale and don't have nearly enough chocolate chips in them. I'd rather bake fresh ones.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.