BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The original famous Amos cookies are SO good! You really can't go wrong with these and I love the bite size! They are great for traveling with the the cookie itself is delicious. Definitely a favorite since I was young!
Cristina C.
Westbury
These cookies are very tasty and I enjoy them because they are bit-sized and loaded with chocolate. I buy these when they are on sale and carry the little pouches with me as a snack when on the road for work. These are a great mid-afternoon treat for me.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Famous Amos cookies, yes! You definitely can't eat just one of these delicious cookies. They are very addictive for sure I love them. I have them whenever I'm having a sweet tooth moment. I'm never disappointed with this taste treat.  Awesome brand I recommend giving them a try for yourself.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos cookies are the best there good and cruchy good for a snack right after school/work it's not that healthy because it's a chocolate chip cookie lol but I would definitely recommend this to parents who have kids or kids that really want some good snacks after school.
Megan E.
Saint Louis, MO
Nostalgia. Plain and simple, these are the cookies my brother and I would get for dessert growing up. One little bag with a glass of milk. They're the perfect bite size for me not too eat too many, but not feel like I'm only eating one sad cookie :( haha
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I used to sell these at a concession stand and they went by fairly slowly. I really don't understand why they didn't sell as fast, they're delicious!!!! Although, if they've been left out for too long in the sense that they're old they don't taste right.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Theses cookies are delicious! In fact they're so delicious that they are famous, hence the name famous Amos lol. They are inexpensive and you can even find them in some vending machines! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Judith A.
I love Famous Amos cookies! I'm glad my local Costco carries them and sometimes offers coupons. This never lasts longer than a month in my house. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It tastes better than most chocolate chip cookies.
Kaitlyn L.
Alhambra, CA
Best snack to keep around the house for when you're craving something sweet! My favorite store bought cookie by far, and once you've had a few, you almost can't stop yourself from eating the whole bag! Great for kids lunches too in the snack pack size.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
These are the ultimate buy able chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. While the are dry, they have a salty and unique flavor. While I usually don't like dry cookies, Famous Amos does it right and I ate these all the time when I was a kid. These are an anytime gift for me that I would appreciate from anyone.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?