BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Cheri R.
Famous Amos Chocolate chip bite size cookies are great with lunch as a treat. They are not my favorite because I prefer a soft cookie.
Meagan C.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I'm not really a fan of these cookies they're very hard and dry tasting I just wouldn't spend the money on them or waste my time on my
Heather B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are yummy but if you are like me and prefer soft cookies over crunchy, hard cookies, i would recommend the new chips ahoy instead
tina p.
clinton, ny
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love theses cookies they are addicting!! My son loves to eat these too!! they have a great taste!! I would like some big sized ones!!
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
These cookies are my weakness. I could go through a box of them in a day, so I try to keep away from them, but I thoroughly enjoy them.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
These are good and a convenient snack to take to work or school. I like to throw them in my purse if I'm going to a game or something.
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
I love these cookies, my mom would always get these when she went to sams club! Now it's rare she gets it :( lol but they're so good 😍
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wow these are so good. I grew up eating these because my dad loves them. The only complaint I have about these are they are addicting!
Jessica H.
Ponce de leon, FL
I haven’t had these in a long time but this is a great example of a great chocolate chip cookie. Taste is so good. Just right in price.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
These cookies are the perfect hard cookie. Its not too hard and they are super good i always get them because they dont cost too much.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.