BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
I've loved these cookies always And forever . Especially with milk . There so good , the price is alittle much but if defiantly worth every penny. Not to hard just the perfect crunch . They have them in like every store
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville, NC
Can't help but love these! Crunchy, chocolate my goodness! Perfect amount of "sweet". My first job always had these in the vending machine, and I would buy them daily! Slightly more expensive, but personally I believe they are better than your other mainstream brands i.e chips ahoy!, Keebler, etc.
Terri S.
Saint Charles, KY
I'm the biggest Famous Amos fan there is! These cookies never disappoint. They're delicious, easy to eat (just pop them into your mouth, whole) and not terribly priced. I'm a big fan of the founder and his charity, too.
Faith P.
Great size bag of cookies to throw in a lunch for school or work. The cookies aren't out of this world, but they are satisfying and are pretty buttery, giving me the feeling of eating shortbread. I would recommend.
Emily C.
A vending machine favorite! Perfect bite sized pieces for in the go when your sweet tooth attacks. I've only had the chocolate chip flavor but the others looks equally satisfying. They are crunchy but not too hard. A good balance of sweet and salty.
Yesica M.
These are my favorite cookies hands down! They're so delicious! Famous Amos is a must in my pantry. I've been eating these cookies since I could remember. Definitely better than the other chocolate chip cookies.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh goodness these cookies have been the best thing ever since I discovered them in high school when you could still buy junk food in the student store. And I love that they are in convenient snack size packs. I throw them in my bag for a convenient snack. Try them out, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
I can't say enough positive words for these cookies. Although they aren't healthy they are delicious. They're one of my favorite snacks to munch on throughout the day or at lunch. Like I said it's definitely not a healthy snack but they're really good.
Chelsea P.
St Petersburg, FL
Reminds me of highschool lunches, they were the only good part. Great store bought chocolate chip cookies. Not too soft not too crunchy and the perfect amount of chocolate chips. Good price for the product as well.
Meagan B.
I love these! I like to tote these around for a little snack on my lunch break or when I'm on the road and I have a little sweet tooth, These also trace back to my childhood and that's where my love for them began.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?