BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
This was such a staple in my childhood and I was so happy whenever I got to eat them. Great for kids because of their small size and they’re are also sooo good, I still eat them!
Ashley A.
Hamilton, OH
Love these chocolate chip cookies, my favorite ready made brand to pick up at the grocery store. They are delicious, and crisp without being too hard. My kids are big fans, too!
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
These little cookies are a bit on the crunchier side and always seem to have a weird cookie dust coating from the broken cookies at the bottom. Great for a treat especially dipped in some vanilla icing.
Manasa T.
Austin, TX
I love these cookies! My parents used to buy them by the box at costco and I’d take a packet with me everywhere I go. They’re just the right amount of sweet and taste amazing!
Shamaha N.
New Orleans
The cookies are so addicting! I would always purchase some after school from the vending machines! They were bite size and perfect with a glass of milk. Not only that, but these cookies are affordable and can be purchased in large quantities.
Brionna B.
Pasadena, MD
Can’t go wrong with this stuff! Brings back childhood memories not to mention very delicious. I never get sick of it and it’s available in many grocery stores! We buy it everytime we go shopping!! :)))
Emma V.
Madison, NJ
You can’t beat the taste on Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I don’t eat them anymore, because I try to stay gluten free and all natural, but I loved these cookies growing up!
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
These are WAY Better than Chips Ahoy! I’ll always choose these over any other (unless I’m trying to go “healthier”). GREAT travel snack or to stash in pantry for sweet tooth!
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite store bought crunchy chocolate chip cookies, after Chips Ahoy. I always get the small bags from vending machines. They are so good and they actually fill the bag up.
AnnaMaria F.
A great snack anytime! I have liked famous amos chocolate chip cookies for years! So delicious and full of chocolate chip flavor. Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?