BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Devon L.
As a kid we always had a huge box of famous Amos cookies in the pantry! These are probably my favorite packaged cookie brand, and my husband and I both share a love for them. They are very tasty, and go great with an ice cold glass of milk when you're just wanting to satisfy your sweet tooth without waiting on cookies to bake.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These delirious cookies are so good, but I gave them a 4 'cause I'm more of a nice soft cookie lover, but the flavor of these Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies is so rich!!! Perfect with a nice cold cup of milk, or a hot coffee or cocoa on a cold day!
Amber S.
These cookies are delicious!!! I usually don't like packaged cookies because they normally have a very concentrated taste but these are great! Very addicting. I highly recommend keeping them in the house for a sweet little snack!(:
Noe M.
Mercedes
Some of the best cookies ever! I've eaten these since I was 5 years old, my great grandmother owns a grocery store and growing up as a 5 year old I would help around, these were the only snack that would get me to work for free!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love these cookies! They are one of my favorite snacks, especially for class. I hate that they don't seem to be around as much as before (or at least not in the vending machines). They're not too crunchy and not too soft!
Val V.
I LOVE THESE!! but they don't love me back!! they are beyond unhealthy for you however these little guys taste AMAZING!! i buy the big bag and portion them off in little bags by serving size sometimes even two serving sizes per package, its great for a little random snack throughout the day. a little pick me up!
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These remind me of being a kid because we always used to get these in vending machine wherever we went and I loved the little cookies to snack on. I always found myself wanting more whenever I was done with the mini bags. They are great with milk !
Estefany N.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are my go to on cheat days! They have them in vending machines sometimes so I grab them there or at Walmart for $1 in the little containers. I HAVE to have these with milk which makes them so yummy. I love the chocolate and texture of the cookies. My favorite ones out of all the brands out there!
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Famous Amos cookies, yes! You definitely can't eat just one of these delicious cookies. They are very addictive for sure I love them. I have them whenever I'm having a sweet tooth moment. I'm never disappointed with this taste treat.  Awesome brand I recommend giving them a try for yourself.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
My mom got me addicted to these cookies, but I'm not complaining. They are delicious, and are the perfect dessert after a long day. I like to buy them in the individual packages, that way I have a form of portion control. If I bought a big box of these, I would probably finish them all in one sitting!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.