BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I'm a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies and when I saw these on the shelf at Meijer, it brought me back to my childhood. They had just the right amount of chocolate chips to shortbread. I prefer these over chips ahoy because these tend to be thicker cookies and I prefer my cookies to be a little bit thicker.
Jessica A.
The Famous Amos cookies are seriously the best, they are decently priced and are a great little snack or dessert. You can find in most grocery stores, I do recommend these if you need something sweet! I love that they have the grab n' go sizes! Great cookies!
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I really like Famous Amos cookies. They are like nothing else on the market. They are a little more crisp and not very chewy. I understand that these might not be everyones favorites but I do think they are good. Great travel sized snack bags for on the go.
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I don't usually like regular chocolate chip cookies but when I tried these they tasted alright. They are hard cookies but the good kind and they come in different flavors which I like. I only eat the small bag thought.
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Only ok. Like if you are dying for a treat and nothing else is available they are good but anything else is gonna be more exciting. I'm giving it 3 stars because for some reason I have had a lot of these.. It is like the go to cookie people buy for large groups
Katie W.
Minot Afb, ND
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies are my all time favorite cookie. Usually cookies that come pre packaged aren't the best but these are wonderful. They take a long time to go stale, so you have longer to enjoy them. The only thing about these cookies I would change would be to make them more healthy!
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA
I generally prefer soft/chewy chocolate chip cookies but I do enjoy these. I like that these come in small bite sizes which is probably why I like these even though they're crunchy. I also like that these come in small snack size bags so it is a good snack.
Savi M.
Las Vegas, NV
I keep these in my stash drawer at work. They're a great and tasty little snack and they're the perfect size in these little bags! I can throw one in my bag for the day and keep going. They're wonderful when you need a quick snap and the taste is amazing!
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
These cookies stole my heart from the very first time I had them at work from the vending machine. I visited that vending machine daily that first week to get a pack of these at lunch. They are just so great. Puts all other chocolate chip cookie brands to shame.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have always been an avid fan of famous amous, they were the first cookies i have ever tasted. i love how its just the right sweetness, not overly sweet. Just enough to satisfy your craving. I enjoy this one so much!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.