BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Shanon P.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
Used to sell these in our deli and they were so popular!!! I love how little they are... pop 'em in your mouth and they are delicious !!!
Kelly G.
Newark , NJ
I have to say , these are probably my favorite cookies. They are super small and easy to eat on the go . They just taste soooo good too .
Taina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookies grab 'n go snacks are just that. They are a great delicious snack and I can just grab 'n go and enjoy.
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Love these cookies and they are some of my favorite store bought kind. Love that these are always available in vending machines as well
Nakisaha N.
Warren, MI
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These are my favorite cookies by far, always fresh. Very addictive lol but really this is a great product and has been around for years.
Debora O.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
It's rare that I should ever indulge in packaged food but these cookies are an exception. Irresistibly delicious and perfect for anytime!
Paul P.
King City, OR
I buy this in bulk via the costco boxes and my kids love it. This was my childhood favorite cookies and is now my kids favorite as well.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
These cookies are things that never get old. They are constantly delicious and I am always in the mood for them. Nothing like a classic.
Bisma R.
My favorite a back during the day, there’s a decent amount in the pack and it definitely fills you up for a while so it’s worth the money
Adilene L.
Best small cookies I lover these so much and with some hot chocolate this winter I can't wait the taste takes me back to my childhood lol
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.