BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber S.
These cookies are delicious!!! I usually don't like packaged cookies because they normally have a very concentrated taste but these are great! Very addicting. I highly recommend keeping them in the house for a sweet little snack!(:
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
These are my kryptonite! I mean I can not pass a vending machine and if they are an option not buy them! I think what I like most is that they are so crispy, I don't like chewy cookies. Some people don't like that they are "hard" but i love it. And they are really filling. I feel like a little bag has a lot of cookies in them.
Hollyann N.
Oswego, IL
I remember when I had swimming lessons and gymnastics at the YMCA these cookies would be in the vending machine. As, a college student I still love grabbing them out of the vending machine. Normally at my college it is 1.25 for a bag,but this bag is bigger than normal! Good deal. I love these cookies with milk too! So yummy!!!
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband turned me on to this goodness! For $10+ at Sams you get 48 bags. I can very easily eat a bag or 2 in one sitting. The chocolate chip cookie taste is perfection and I would pair it with a fruit punch as I have been lately and it is a delicious go to snack!
Crystal B.
I've been on a kick with these recently. They aren't very moist like I normally prefer but they definitely don't lack in flavor. Love the fact that they are bite size. You don't have to feel as guilty if youeat a whole box if thr cookie is only half the size right?
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love these cookies and the brand! I grew up eating them and I love that they have these grab n go packs. They are perfect for a quick snack or to take on a road trip. They taste homemade and are definitely a favorite in My home
Britt R.
Beaufort, SC
Perfect individually wrapped bags of greatness! Famous Amos never fails to deliver great taste. They're available almost anywhere snacks are sold & are always exciting to find in your lunch. Hahaha
Overall just an awesome snack!
Tarina D.
Love the famous amos cookies! They are packed with tons of yummy chocolatey flavor and the small packs are perfect for a little dessert after lunch or to pack into your bag of snacks while traveling. Would recommend to others of course! And they are widely available.
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
I first tried these cookies when I was a very young kid and I remember thinking how delicious they tasted even though they were all loose inside of a box. I rarely get to eat them now but when I do they're a very special treat!
Zamina A.
These cookies are so good!! I already liked chocolate chip cookies before trying these. I would say that they're equivalent to the Chips Ahoy Chewy cookies. They're so delicious. I could eat three bags in a day if it wasn't for the fact that each bag is 280 calories.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?