BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Kenzie K.
I grew up eating these! When I was little my mom would go get her hair done and I would always get these out of the vending machine there. I would definitely recommend! Very cheap and a good snack for kids! Wonderful flavor.
Karen M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do I begin with these amazing cookies. This cookie brand has been a favorite since childhood into adulthood.you can't compare , it's unique.. Definitely not healthy but soo good.
If you haven't tried it you should.
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
These were the absolute best when I was in college. I would get them and just throw them in my bag. Whenever I needed a quick snack while heading between classes, they were an excellent choice when I was craving something sweet. There's a perfect amount of them in the bag too, so you don't overeat them.
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
These are great little cookies. They are the perfect size and tasty. Once you have one, you simply cant stop. Bite size, crunchy and tasty. I can always find these at my local grocery store every time.
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
I love these cookies! There pretty much the only cookies we buy. There also really inexpensive! I've gotten my family hooked on these! Even my dad and he really don't even eat stuff like this , but he really love these!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best chocolate chip cookies out there . My son takes them to school for snack every day. Love the crunchiness and amount of chocolate in them is perfect. I'm glad Costco carries these .
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
These cookies are addicting so be careful. I love how they are prepackaged so my kids can throw in their lunched. I like to get at Costco more for your value. This was the first time I purchased them. The taste is yummy.
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooooo good!!! Classic cookie to have with milk. No comparison honestly. The only thing I don't like about famous Amos is the amount of calories in each bag! I definitely recommend famous Amos to others
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
Such a classic, I would always have these as a kid. They are nice and crunchy and a perfect bite size. You only really need to eat a few to be satisfied. They taste less artificial than most grocery store cookie brands.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.