BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Kelly G.
Newark , NJ
I have to say , these are probably my favorite cookies. They are super small and easy to eat on the go . They just taste soooo good too .
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
The ORIGINAL vending machine chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. I have loved Famous Amos from elementary to my current late twenties.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
My boss got me hooked on these for a while there very tasty and you can get them in bigger boxes at sam's. they stay more crunchy longer.
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
They are good for the road. Other than that, I wouldn't buy these to snack around my house with. Not my favorite, not my least favorite.
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies that I have had my whole family loves them very fresh great tasting
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Though these cookies very addicting, they can give you cotton mouth. Lol. So will need to eat these with milk. They also taste very good.
Paul P.
King City, OR
I buy this in bulk via the costco boxes and my kids love it. This was my childhood favorite cookies and is now my kids favorite as well.
Kristell N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good snacks to eat if you're craving cookies but kinda hard to eat since they're hard. Not that healthy but it's a great snack!
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
These chocolate chip cookies are great! Perfect for a quick after school snack. Easy to portion out into baggies for those on-the-go days
Carolyn J.
Harrison
These cookies are good for a quick snack! Crunchy and satisfying for cookies in a box! They are a little dry so have some milk close by!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.