BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies in a Grab 'n go bag is a great way to have your chocolate chip cookie craving while on the go. Little delicious chocolatey crunchy cookie bites of perfection.
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
Oh my goshhhhhh! I was just thinking about the FAMOUS AMOS cookies, i remember when they first came out, years ago and my family and i became addicted to these for a very long time. I love FAMOUS AMOS cookies, they are sooo...delicious!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
These are the crappy cookies that your mom would send for lunch at school for a special treat. Yeah... I would not buy them. I do not like these. The only good thing about these cookies are the chocolate chips in them.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to really like these cookies until I learned that if you leave them sitting around too long and get even remotely squished they crumble and it is just cookie dust. taste sort of fake
Lucy M.
San Antonio, TX
These remind of going to costco growing up with my mom. They are delicious and really take me back to being a kid. They are pricey but you get ton of cookies in the bag so it equals out. I like that these don't have nuts.
Emily L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I buy these for the vending machines at work and they sell pretty consistently. The last box I purchased, however, was short one bag - it's a case of 42, this box contained only 41 units. I've tried other cookies - mini Oreos, M&M cookies, Grandma's - but none of them sell as consistently as Famous Amos.
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
I love these cookies! There pretty much the only cookies we buy. There also really inexpensive! I've gotten my family hooked on these! Even my dad and he really don't even eat stuff like this , but he really love these!
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
These are great little cookies. They are the perfect size and tasty. Once you have one, you simply cant stop. Bite size, crunchy and tasty. I can always find these at my local grocery store every time.
Kenzie K.
I grew up eating these! When I was little my mom would go get her hair done and I would always get these out of the vending machine there. I would definitely recommend! Very cheap and a good snack for kids! Wonderful flavor.
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
These classic cookies never go out of style. It's easy to grab a bag to throw in with my lunch on my way out the door. Having them individually packaged also keeps me from eating too many at one time. Perfect mid-afternoon sweet pick-me-up that I don't get sick of even after having it multiple days in a row.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.