BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
Eh, these cookies aren't the best. I flnd that they are really dry and hard to eat. I prefer a chewier cookie rather than hard ones. The prices aren't terrible but I feel like you can buy better quality ones for the same price as these. Not my favorite.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
These are my husband's all time favorite snack, although I could take it or leave it, so we met in the middle at 4 stars. :) These are a harder, crunchy chocolate chip cookie, and I would personally prefer chewy, but I find them better dunked well into cold milk. I also prefer a bigger chocolate chip to the mini bits that are in these.
Louie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Every time we go to costco , we always have to get this because of my nephews and my daughter. They love famous amos and I can understand why . They're really tasty, a bite size so it is easy for them to eat and soft chocolate chips inside.
Sarah A.
I was first introduced to this cookie by my grandfather when I was very young and have continued to enjoy what I grew up with. I prefer soft fresh baked cookies, but when I don't have time, these tend to do the trick.
Mary W.
Winterville, NC
By far the best cookies ever! :) I can almost eat the whole box when I buy them. I don't normally like "crunchy" cookies, but this is by far the best! I buy them every time they are on "special" at my local grocery store. They taste homemade and are wonderful with a glass of milk!
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
These cookies are instant deja Vu of going to my grandmas house as she always kept the mini packs for us when we came over or she had a sweet tooth. As a grown up they are just as delicious and the emotions that come with every bite instantly transforms me back to simpler times.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
My favorite brand of affordable cookies is Famous Amos, because of the crunchy waffer, that melts just right with a sip of milk. I like the small bags because it keeps me from eating and entire box of cookies, but satisfies my sweet tooth too
Brittany B.
Carthage, MS
I like the packaging on these a lot better than the box! I got these from Walmart for my daughters, and they didn't too much care for them because they weren't soft and chewy. So needless to say I got a backseat full of these cookies. 😖😖😖
Desiree G.
If you're a chocolate chip connoisseur then put these on your list. These chocolate chip cookies or not only delicious and crunchy but they have the light ratio of sweet and not overpowering chocolate taste. Excellent dipping pairfor milk or coffee.
Jenn F.
These are my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies! I'm a bit of a chocolate chip cookie snob, and I typically only like homemade or baked-from-dough (such as Nestle Toll House). But of the packaged options, Famous Amos are the best!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?