BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
These are the crappy cookies that your mom would send for lunch at school for a special treat. Yeah... I would not buy them. I do not like these. The only good thing about these cookies are the chocolate chips in them.
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
Delicious classic famous amos in a convenient package for the go. Can fit in my purchase or lunch bag and I can eat them at work, school, or at home. Truly a delicious classic that I will continue to repurchase time and time again.
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
These were the absolute best when I was in college. I would get them and just throw them in my bag. Whenever I needed a quick snack while heading between classes, they were an excellent choice when I was craving something sweet. There's a perfect amount of them in the bag too, so you don't overeat them.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to really like these cookies until I learned that if you leave them sitting around too long and get even remotely squished they crumble and it is just cookie dust. taste sort of fake
Lucy M.
San Antonio, TX
These remind of going to costco growing up with my mom. They are delicious and really take me back to being a kid. They are pricey but you get ton of cookies in the bag so it equals out. I like that these don't have nuts.
Karen M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do I begin with these amazing cookies. This cookie brand has been a favorite since childhood into adulthood.you can't compare , it's unique.. Definitely not healthy but soo good.
If you haven't tried it you should.
Kenzie K.
I grew up eating these! When I was little my mom would go get her hair done and I would always get these out of the vending machine there. I would definitely recommend! Very cheap and a good snack for kids! Wonderful flavor.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
I ate these once when my friend introduced these to me and these are some of the best pre-packaged cookies I've ever tasted in my life. First time user but would totally become a repeat user. Recommend!!
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
I love these cookies! There pretty much the only cookies we buy. There also really inexpensive! I've gotten my family hooked on these! Even my dad and he really don't even eat stuff like this , but he really love these!
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
Such a classic, I would always have these as a kid. They are nice and crunchy and a perfect bite size. You only really need to eat a few to be satisfied. They taste less artificial than most grocery store cookie brands.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.