BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Similar to chips a hoy. But these bite size cookies pack a punch. My sisters swim team nick named her famous Amos so we'd get these from time to time. Great portion size and great chocolate flavor. I would recommend for anyone ;)
Allie B.
I've always been a fan of the freshly baked chocolate chip cookie but as I grow up I learned that if I had to have an alternative it would be the crunchy bite size Famous Amos cookies. The individual pouches have found themselves in many bachelorette survival kits I have made.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
These cookies have a great crispness to them. I like to keep our Famous Amos container in the refrigerator. This leaves the cookie with a crunchy outside and a chewyness from the chocolate morsels.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I love these for a portion controlled snack or for work lunches/snacks. They are mini, cute, and tasty. I only knocked down a star cuz I find them to be too crumbly at times. I'll still buy them though, because they are delicious!
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
Famous Amous Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious! I have loved them since I was a child! The chocolate chips have such a smooth and rich flavor. I buy these at Wal-Mart as a treat for myself often because they are so affordable.
Nancy S.
I have eaten these for years and love them so much. The snack-sized bags are perfect for on the go or as an afternoon snack. They can be a little dry by themselves so I would have milk or some sort of liquid nearby to eat this with.
Ashley W.
FAMOUS AMOS fill the craving quite nicely. Better than Chips Ahoy.......by leaps and bounds! Get some........have coffee or hot tea on hand......and it's blissful for the soul needing a bit of comfort. Works ...
Maria Zobel B.
Its a perfect size a your grab n go snack. I always have one of this in my daughter's bag. So whenever she gets hungry she can just get if from her bag and eat them. This snack is crunchy and chocolatey.
Nelyabith B.
Ou can literally smell the freshly baked cookie base top with their sweet chocolate chips which will definitely make your mouth water. The original flavor is always the pick for me whenever I go to famous Amos and grab a bag of cookies.
Heather K.
These cookies are seriously perfect. Heart eye emoji all the way! I love the small size..perfect snack easy to just pop in your mouth. The ones with a lot of chocolate chips are the best..sooo good!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.