BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Amber B.
these cookies i have been eating since HS, and the recipe remains the same. crunch, chewy deliciousness!! its hard not to eat the entire bag!
Kris Y.
Lake Orion, MI
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
I grew up on famous Amos cookies! My parents lived them and they were always our special treat as kids. If you haven't tree them you should!
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
I don't like these cookies all that much. I don't think they taste that fresh and are kind of hard. Tastes better dipped in some milk though.
Diana  L.
Athens, GA
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
Love these! They're amazingly good. Usually get them from a vending machine when I'm hungry at school and can take away that hunger for a bit
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite pre-made chocolate chip cookies. I hide these from my family. Their my secret snack. Bute suze so easy to hide from my kids. 😂😂😂
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I get these from the vending machine at work. they aren't the best cookies I've had. not bad, but I had had better cookies from other brands.
Brayden c.
5 stars for sure! One of my all time favorite snacks for any time. I could eat a whole box all by myself! Great chocolate ratio and texture
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
I get these when I want a quick snack. They taste great and fill the sweet tooth need. I only wish I could have milk handy every time. Yum!
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
I would choose these cookies over all of the cookies in the world. they are crunchy yet the chocolate chips are so creamy. great cookies!!
Kiara R.
So good and the chocolate chips are smooth and taste so great. I love the texture and it's one of my fave brand of chocolate chip cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.