BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hayley K.
Great for lunches with the kids. Not very healthy, but we let them splurge occasionally. Taste great and are packaged to be onvenient for on-the-go. Affordable pricing for the cookie, and a hit with everyone from kids to adults. I would recommend.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
These are great little cookies in a quick and easy package. Crunchy, mildly chocolaty, and great with whatever beverage you happen to have on hand, they are the perfect afternoon snack. However, I have rarely seen them outside of a vending machine.
Stephanie M.
Famous Amos is perfectly crunchy and delicious. bite sized goodness. i enjoyed eating these each time. I purchased from Walmart. A really sweet chocolate chip and authentic flour flavor. They are worth a second look for a nice chocolate chip cookie.
Jaimie E.
Famous Amos is one of my favorite type of chocolate chip cookies. There is just something about this unique flavor that I can't get enough of. The small packs to go are perfect to throw in a lunch bag and have a little bit of a guilty pleasure without feeling horrible about yourself.
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Super delicious these chocolate chip cookie. I love eating at the weekend while watching a movie with my family. This brand is actually recommended by my. Chocolate biscuit with the perfect combination.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
These little cookies are addicting. They may not be quite as good as homemade but they definitely work to satisfy a craving. They're very crunchy so if you like a chewy cookie experience this is not for you. Great for little kids. You can give them 2-3 cookies at a time. They feel like they're getting a lot and you get to eat the leftovers!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Famous amos is my favorite cookie BY FAR and I love how vending machines always have bags of these Grab n Go cookies. The cookies are always really fresh and I never come across a bad batch. I like the amount that is in bag and I can never finish a bag in one sitting. I LOVE FAMOUS AMOS
Karen R.
Wagoner, OK
I like chocolate chip cookies and have to admit I haven't bought these in a while, but I thought they were too hard and more like a generic untastey cookie. I was disappointed with these, I've heard a lot of hype about them. These are just not for me. No recommendation from me here.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
The original famous amos are always the best! They are soo tasty. I wouldn't say they are exactly healthy, but the flavor in the cookie is very different to what I've seen in other chocolate chip cookies. Really recommend this brand over other ones!
Delaney L.
My mouth waters just thinking about these cookies! They are one of my favorite treats. They have a good crunch to them, and they are great dipped in milk. While they are a bit of an indulgence, I feel my sweet tooth is satisfied after just a few. I hope they continue the same recipe for a long time.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?