BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do not remember when was the first time I ever tried this. They are very tasty and I admit that I do get addicted of these. Bite size is even better for lack of crumbs. Not too hard and not soft. Reasonable size. Not too cheap but not very expensive.
Cady C.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Famous Amos cookies are, in my opinion, the best packaged, store bought cookies! They taste homemade and are nice and crunchy when eaten without milk, and when dipped in milk they soak very nicely. The cookies don't get soggy but are in a nice happy medium between crunchy and almost soggy. Great recipe, great history behind the creation of the cookie!
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
These cookies are delicious and the snack pack is a perfect on the go treat. I like to put them in my kids lunches and I usually have a couple of bags on hand for a busy day when I know my kids will need something to tide them over until we can have a real meal. They are a perfect snack in the middle of the day when I am craving something sweet also.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
I grew up in a Nabisco household. My family labeled me a traitor when I told them Famous Amos was my new favorite chocolate chip cookie. They have a great crunch. Chips Ahoy tend to taste a bit stale to me. I never have that problem with Famous Amos!
mariana c.
Delray Beach, FL
This is addicting!!! It's so good that you want to eat more! But the little packets are a great size for a snack and I would say it comes with the perfect amount. These are hard rather than soft cookies, so you have to make sure you don't mind that.
Danna C.
I love Famous Amos because of their origin and also because their cookies are bite size and easy to eat. Though I enjoy soft cookies, I enjoy these hard cookies just as much because of the flavor and ease of eating. I would definitely recommend these.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
These are a great little bag of cookies for on the go. They're delicious and completely affordable. also theirs not a whole bunch in there so they're a good snack for kids too. I would highly recommend for anyone on the go or for as a snack for kids.
Ali L.
These cookies are the best! I love how crisp and crunchy they are! They're definitely one of my favorite snacks to grab for a roadtrip, or they make the perfect dessert after any meal. The chocolate chip ratio is perfect, and I always enjoy every bite!
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Best chocolate chip cookies! Remember being them at my corner store every time I came out of school dip them in milk and melt in my mouth. I would rather eat these than chips ahoy or the other ones. I love the crunchiness of them and the real flavor of chocolate. Best cookies for the go and go perfect with milk. Definitely good Chocolate chip cookies.
tami t.
Santee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These come in great sizes and are excellent cookies. They are a little on the crunchy side but are never too chocolaty or lacking in chocolate flavor... always a good amount. The whole family enjoys these. Great snack... wish the box was bigger!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?