BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Liz R.
If you enjoy crunchy cookies, this is for you! I'm not normally a fan, I mostly prefer chewier cookies. However, the bite size nature of this cookie works perfectly with its crunchiness! Plus, there's plenty of chocolate chips!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
These were a childhood staple. Other than that, I wou;dn't purchase these based on the flavor, when there are so many other alternatives out there. They taste like dust and chocolate as an adult.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the Famous Amos Grab and go Chocolate Chip cookies. I usually have the kids take them to their games/school events because they're easy and I don't have to worry about making a mess. They taste good dipped in milk as well. I buy these from Sam's Club in bulk.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I love these Famous Amos Cookies! The snack packs are convenient for after the kids' sports events, to pack for lunches, and even to have in the pantry. The individual packs make the serving size easy. An added bonus is that the cookies are delicious and a family favorite!
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
So crispy and delicious, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Try not to eat so many but who can resist these. I buy a few bags at a time when I buy them so I'll always have some yummy cookies
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
This is my most favorite cookie to eat. It is so dangerous because I could eat the whole box in one sitting. It's nothing like chips ahoy or other brands I don't crave. These are so much better.
Shirley B.
These cookies aren't allowed In My house anymore... J/p. They don't last a whole week in my house. They are so delicious! A bit pricey for the size that they come in though. The way they absorb the milk is everything to me!! 😋
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
The first time i had this was the best thing in my life its similair to chipa ahoy pros is a good tasting product cons dont really have cons its affoable it not expensive i could put icecream on it or anything that you disere
Kayla R.
These are my families favorite snack by Famous Amos! They are small and easy to carry for small hands. They are a perfect combination between crunchy and your traditional soft cookie. I would recommend this product to others.
Sana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty decent cookies, although I have had better packaged cookies. These can be a bit too sweet for me so I can't eat more than a couple of the small cookies. Not bad but not the best out there.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.