BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love famous amous cookies. I think everyone does. They're a world wide loved brand. My kid loves them, His kids love them..He loves them. I grew up with famous amous and i love them so much. There delicious. I recommend these to any cookie lover out there.
Fal L.
A good cookie for being store bought, but doesn't taste as good as the homemade chocolate chip cookies. These are pretty dry and not chewy. I prefer other cookies, but sometimes go for these when I see them in a vending machine. They would probably be better dipped in milk so they could soften up a bit.
Eileen G.
I usually find these in vending machines. They are tasty for a quick sweet tooth treat. They have a nice chocolate flavor and are bite size, which is nice. They cannot crumble in your hand. I like to eat them on the go, when I need something quick and tasty.
Shermin A.
These are hands down the best cookies. They go perfect with a hot coffee or cold glass of milk. I think that every bite has the perfect amount of chooclate chip. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to repurchase these to have in my kitchen pantry.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Surprisingly I haven't tried any other famous amos cookies and I kind of want to try more. But these cookies are small bite size cookies but they are on the crunchier side. But I've definitely repurchased several times and will again! They are delicious!
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
I was introduced to this in my high school vending machine. I love these little babies! They are so small and packed with a delicious punch! They make the perfect snack and even hold you over until lunch/dinner. The packaging keeps your cookies fresh and crunchy.
Avon S.
Norfolk, VA
I am so addicted to this delicious little cookies. They're just the right size and have load of chocolate chips in eat bite. I buy the individual package which has just enough cookies in the bag to satisfy my yearning for something sweet and chocolate. The individual pack cost $1.00 so the larger box or wholesale size (ex. Costco or BJ's) is more economical.
Sharon L.
In the snack size bags, these don't make me feel as guilty about eating them (although sometimes I do eat more than 1 bag...). They're not too sweet with the right amount of chocolate chips. Great with milk, but then again what cookies aren't, am I right?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something about Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies always make me smile. I love how crunchy they are. They soak up just the right amount of milk without becoming soggy. I always go for them in the supermarket as opposed to Keebler or Chips Ahoy. The chocolate chip pecan variety is awesome too.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
These are a great little bag of cookies for on the go. They're delicious and completely affordable. also theirs not a whole bunch in there so they're a good snack for kids too. I would highly recommend for anyone on the go or for as a snack for kids.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?