BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Heather K.
These cookies are seriously perfect. Heart eye emoji all the way! I love the small size..perfect snack easy to just pop in your mouth. The ones with a lot of chocolate chips are the best..sooo good!!
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I love these for a portion controlled snack or for work lunches/snacks. They are mini, cute, and tasty. I only knocked down a star cuz I find them to be too crumbly at times. I'll still buy them though, because they are delicious!
Shai C.
I've enjoyed eating these ever since I was a child. They always had the right amount of sweetness to them, and it had me coming back for more and more each time I got a couple cookies. With the right amount of sweetness, chocolate chips and crunchiness, these will NEVER get old.
Nelyabith B.
Ou can literally smell the freshly baked cookie base top with their sweet chocolate chips which will definitely make your mouth water. The original flavor is always the pick for me whenever I go to famous Amos and grab a bag of cookies.
Nancy S.
I have eaten these for years and love them so much. The snack-sized bags are perfect for on the go or as an afternoon snack. They can be a little dry by themselves so I would have milk or some sort of liquid nearby to eat this with.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I sometimes have these from the vending machines at work but don't normally seek them out at the grocery store. They're just middle of the road. Good chocolate chip crispy cookie snack but not amazing.
Karla C.
I will not change my famous Amos choc chips cookies, i tried them for the first time when working at sams club and I'm so glad i did. My favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in cold milk.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I love these Famous Amos Cookies! The snack packs are convenient for after the kids' sports events, to pack for lunches, and even to have in the pantry. The individual packs make the serving size easy. An added bonus is that the cookies are delicious and a family favorite!
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the Famous Amos Grab and go Chocolate Chip cookies. I usually have the kids take them to their games/school events because they're easy and I don't have to worry about making a mess. They taste good dipped in milk as well. I buy these from Sam's Club in bulk.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
These were a childhood staple. Other than that, I wou;dn't purchase these based on the flavor, when there are so many other alternatives out there. They taste like dust and chocolate as an adult.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.