BY FAMOUS AMOS #15 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Catherine P.
These are just the right size and so crunchy and delicious. My friends parents used to always have these in the house. They have a classic flavor that hasn’t changed in years and are great with coffee or tea.
Biri L.
Santa Maria, CA
Best chocolate chips cookies on the planet! They are crunchy and has lots of chocolate chips on them. Love to snack on these and love offering these to people becuase they can never resist. They are the best!
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
I usually use this as a treat for my sister. I buy the to go packs and if she’s behaving well or gets a good grade I’ll stick it in her lunch. It’s something she looks forward too.
Dym❤️💎💎 A.
Baltimore, MD
I love these with a cold glass of milk! They are really good for kids to eat as well and I would be considered a repeat consumer and yes it met my expectations! I would recommended to others to try these out
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the perfect snack cookies! They are bite size cookies that always leave you wanting more. There's the perfect amount of chocolate chips in every bite, they're always so fresh, and they have the perfect consistency. I really love their chocolate chip pecan option, too! Famous Amos cookies are definitely in my top 3 favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Not healthy, but these are very delicious for an occasional sweet treat! I never buy these because I prefer fresh baked cookies, but I will eat them when they offer them at conferences.
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These are always ridiculously crunchy. I am a cookie connoisseur and I never want a dry crunchy cookie but that is exactly what these are. They should only be given to children. As an adult, bring me a soft, chewy cookie.
👸 Erica S.
Absolutely love these cookies they're just the perfect size and just the right amount of chocolate chip and just the right amount of crunch they're perfect dry or with milk after lunch before lunch and breakfast for dessert then you can't go wrong with these cookies I highly recommend them to everyone and anyone who loves buttery flaky crispy chocolatey chip cookies
brittany t.
Erie, PA
One of my absolute favorite cookies. They are the perfect size and the chocolate chips in them actually taste like chocolate as compared to many other bulk manufactured cookies.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
Honestly not my thing, but I always hear people saying they like them. I find them dry and bland, and really can’t eat more than half a cookie. It kind of crumbles in your mouth, but not in a good way...
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?