BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Morgan S.
These are really great but you have to be careful with them because their small size makes it easy to eat a whole box on accident. I recently did that. I love them and they are great the only drawback is that they are kind of hard for me to find. I live in a small city in the Midwest so we don't have a large selection of grocery stores. I once went to Walmart, Walgreens, cvs, and several gas stations trying to find these specifically in my city with no luck.
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
These cookies will forever remind me of my grandmother who passed away. She always thought of me and brought them to me on Sunday's on her visits over. By far the best simple cookies, to dip in milk or to enjoy by themselves. Amazing chocolate morsels in the cookie and truly my households favorite. I'll forever be a customer and you should too!
Leann W.
Hallandle Bch, FL
When I was in high school I ate these A LOT! These cookies are very flavorful and they have the right amount of chocolate chips in each bite. These cookies are a bit dry and requires some type of drink to help wash these cookies down. All in all they taste good and even though they are a bit dry, I still enjoy eating them!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I had these cookies in the past, they are pretty good. They are kind of a bit expensive, but anything that is not homemade is expensive. The last time that I bought this were at Costco, they had a big bag, it lasted me a long time since there are only 2 in my household. But I do recommend this cookies, they are tasty and satisfies a sweet tooth.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I lived at home my dad would eat these ALL the time. We would have 3 boxes in our pantry!!

Once my siblings and I started stealing them my dad would buy a box and hide it in his night stand so he could have the whole thing to himself. LOL.

Whenever I need a cookie fix, these are what I buy :)
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much. I do not like how sometimes they are brand new from the store and they are very hard/ stale tasting. I love that these are always a go to in a vending machine if I am in dire need for something when I am at night class after a long day. I will always eat these especially with my lunches or on long trips! Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 1.5 oz. Bag
Fatima V.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I'll be honest, these cookies are probably my personal favorite cookies because they taste great and I have vivid memories of going to the Costco near my home and my mom buying like a 72 pack because this is Costco we're talking about. I would try to sneak extra bags so I could enjoy them when I was supposed to be reading or learning how to do multiplication (Hey mom, sorry I sort of betrayed you for cookies but I was pretty speedy at times tables so you don't have to worry that I could've been better). The cookies would be out before the end of the month, given I was sharing with my younger brother and occasional cousin. If I had kids, they would probably get this for every snack and soon grow sick of the taste and then these would be mine. The nostalgia would live on. These cookies are bomb. I am always happy to see it in my local grocery store but it's such a rare occasion that I'm in the cookie aisle and that needs to change eventually for these cookies.
Jena C.
Huntington , WV
Theses are my all time favorite chocolate chip cookies. Every time I go grocery shopping, I have to buy these. They are the perfect bite size and have the perfect crunch. I just wish they gave you more of them in the box because its so easy to eat the entire thing in one sitting.
Rezner B.
Clermont, IA
These are a great snack and I keep them in my locker at school for when I'm feeling peckish. They taste great and my only concern is that its 150 calories for 5 bite sized cookies. That's a lot of calories for a little bit of food. If they could manage to make them a little more heathy I'd probably enjoy them more.
Nadia S.
Famous Amos cookies are pretty iconic, but there are definitely better cookies out there. They are more crunchy than chewy (I prefer a chewier cookie) and tend to get dry quickly. They are much cheaper than other cookies which is a plus, and they can come in snack-sized cookies too.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.