BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Tiffany M.
They're delicious, no doubt. I love snacking on them. I must admit though that even though cookies are obviously junk food, I've noticed these have worse nutritional info than Chips Ahoy and some other brands. In a world of counting calories, I go for the healthier junk food.
Zoya A.
I used to buy these from the vending machine in high school all the time and it would be an every day thing. They are pretty tiny cookies, but you get a lot in one bag and they taste absolutely amazing
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't the best cookies. I generally like a more moist, chewy cookie. However, they are generally a easy snack with decent flavor. It's easy to go through a lot of them, especially since there aren't that many per individual package.
Jennie P.
Addicted I can't stop eating these. They are tiny but packed with great flavor. I buy these regularly to bring to work for my lunch. Eating just a few of these satisfy my cravings for sweets. You have to try them🍪🍪
Ashley S.
I love these small cookie bags!!! First off they are crammed full with cookies so you don't feel like you didn't get enough. The chocolate chips are so sweet and the cookies are buttery. They are the perfect snack to get me through my day.
Livvy L.
These cookies totally make me think of being a kid at my grandparents house. These were my grandparents favorite cookies (and still are) and I loved them as well. They're such a good classic tasting cookie. They're not a soft cookie though. They're crunchy and crumbly but in the best way.
Allyson S.
Seekonk, MA
I prefer a homemade cookie because I know what goes into it. I like this brand because it tastes homemade and without preservatives. The cookie has a nice crunch without being too crumby. There are huge chunks of chocolate, a big plus
Amanda C.
These are my guilty pleasure from the vending machine when I'm needing an afternoon snack. I would buy the bulk pack at Sam's Club but it's better to keep them out of the house because they are so good!
Clarissa S.
Passaic, NJ
These are great if you prefer crunchy chocolate chip cookies over chewy. The Grab 'n Go Snacks are good for school lunches or goodie bags. Recently used them in the welcome bags for our wedding guests!
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
Terrible. Dry. Hardly any flavor. So many better option out there. There was a time, long ago when these were better. I don't know what happened. I would not recommend. These were very disappointing.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.