BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
This brand of cookies have been in my family forever. Even when I was little, my family would always have a few of these on hand after barbecues for everyone to snack on. Even to this day, when I visit family, after we eat, we grab these right after! This a tradition in my family, and they never get old. Very wonderful cookie, and wonderful product!
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good cookies. Not my favorite chocolate chip cookies, they are sort of small, and crunchy. But they will do in a pinch if I have a sweet tooth. They can be found everywhere and are pretty cheap. Just a typical cookie nothing really special about these
Jameelah J.
Alpharetta , GA
These are ADDICTIVE! The crunchy, sweet with a hint of salt, chocolate chip cookies are just what's needed when that craving kicks in. I had to stop buying them because I was eating so much. I used to prefer my chocolate chip cookies soft, warm, and freshly baked...but the mostly crunchy (but not hard) ones are beginning to earn a spot in my heart.
Brenda F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love famous amous chocolate chip cookie. You can't eat just one bag. That is how great these cookies are. They taste like grandma's cookies. I love the small size of the cookie in the grab and go bag. You can take these cookies with you anywhere.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Famous Amos Cookies are so good this bite size is small enough that you can eat 2-3 at one time. I find that this brand is comparable to other brands of chocolate chip cookies. This are filled with chocolate chips. I would recommend these to others.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
These are great little cookies in a quick and easy package. Crunchy, mildly chocolaty, and great with whatever beverage you happen to have on hand, they are the perfect afternoon snack. However, I have rarely seen them outside of a vending machine.
tami t.
Santee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These come in great sizes and are excellent cookies. They are a little on the crunchy side but are never too chocolaty or lacking in chocolate flavor... always a good amount. The whole family enjoys these. Great snack... wish the box was bigger!
Stephanie M.
Famous Amos is perfectly crunchy and delicious. bite sized goodness. i enjoyed eating these each time. I purchased from Walmart. A really sweet chocolate chip and authentic flour flavor. They are worth a second look for a nice chocolate chip cookie.
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
These cookies remind me of when I was growing up. My parents used to buy a big pack of them at Costco, and they would end up in my school lunches. Don't expect a soft, chewy chocolate cookie though. They are crunchy and bite sized. The snack packs are super convenient for taking on the go.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
These are great because they are probably cheaper then the other cookie selections, but they also taste amazing. I still prefer chips ahoy over these, but they are still my second choice. i enjoy crumbling them up and adding them to my ice cream!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?