BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Sally S.
I absolutely LOVE famous Amos cookies. These things were basically my childhood. I haven't had them in a while, but I know that they would be just as good as I remember! My favorite flavor is the original chocolate chip ones- you can't go wrong!
Celia G.
These little bags of chocolate chip cookies are the absolute best. It's the perfect size to hold you over until lunch or dinner. I buy these all the time at work and love them! I would absolutely recommend 💕👌🏼😊
Dina N.
This stuff is awesome... I always snack on it when I'm bored (which is not so good lol), at work, or in front of a movie at home or something. I like the crunchy small bites kind.. I purchase it from Costco in a good large amount that lasts.. I do recommend it if you love cookies like me! :)
Lauren H.
I like these. They aren't my favorite type of cookies, but the snack size are a great on the go alternative if you need to pack them for later. These are a great snack that are available in many vending machines
Awa T.
Love them!!! They're the prefect bite size so I don't cover myself in crumbles and they're really crunchy, like I like my cookies. If you're one of those who likes the more chewy varieties though, these are not the cookies for you, I'm afraid.
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the absolute best store-bought chocolate chip cookies. I absolutely cannot get enough of these, I could honestly eat an entire box by myself and probably throw up and then eat another box right after.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Probably one of the best cookies you can buy aside form chips ahoy. These cookies are dleicious and bit sized. They taste great with milk and are rather inexpensive too. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a cheap, yet delicious cookies.
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
Im picky about cookies but I love the crunch and flavor of these famous amps chocolate chip cookies. They are great for an on the go sweet craving or curling up on the couch watching a movie. These are easy to find at Costco in bulk.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These little cuties are magically delicious and such a fun little treat while you're on the go. The packaging is easy to open and the price is just right. Pack thrm in your kids lunchboxes or take them to work they're perfect for every occasion
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
I love loved having these as a snack growing up, I'm now 22 years old and still love them. I like the original, just chocolate chip, and there easy to get a hold of at any grocery store like Walmart or SAMs!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.