BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Heidi C.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Yummy, easy to grab and go (to class) cookies. Perhaps not the healthiest option, but when I'm a bit stressed or bogged down by work, I eat these.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
love these cookies! amazing chocolate chip cookies, better than a lot of products. these are pretty affordable and are delicious. highly recommend
Azhia A.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
These are great, you can store them for an appropriate amount of time and theyll still have that great cookie taste. i love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany W.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
These are the perfect store-bought cookies. If I can do fresh, I buy these. They are so tasty and there's no shortage of chocolate chips. So yummy!
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
Classic chocolate chip cookies so it's hard to go wrong. Small but yummy. I like that they come in a box instead of a tray with a plastic covering.
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
Ugh these are so good and you don't even need milk! I love the crispness of the cookie and the number of chocolate chips in each cookie is perfect.
Koleta M.
Monticello
I line famous Amos cookies but they are not my favorite. If that's all that a store has I'll get them, bit seriously not my go to brand if cookie.
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Dryer than your great grandma's box, these cookies are disgusting and if you gave issues with acid reflux these are certain to make you miserable.
Maddie S.
Brookfield, WI
These remind me of my childhood. I could never get enough of these. Probably why I was always 20 lbs over weight lol. SO EFFING GOOD AND ADDICTING!
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
Growing up this is my favorite cookie I could eat these all day long they’re so addicting and especially for the price they are totally worth it!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.