BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These snack sized cookie bags were a must throughout my college years. Built in portion control to make sure that you don't overeat these crispy little cookies. The nice thing with these chocolate chip cookies is that they are hardy enough to handle dunking in a cold glass of milk without getting too soggy.
Molly C.
What I'm looking for a sweet treat at work and there's no other types of cookies around in the vending machines I will get the Famous Amos bite-size chocolate chip cookies or something very similar. Usually I don't like these types of cookies by this brand because I feel that they have an almond aftertaste and I don't really like that flavor.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
Traditional and never changing part of my high school years. Where I knew some people to trade bags of them for homework answers. But that is besides the review. Each cookie had enough chocolate chips in them and just enough cookies that made days better and you could share with those friends closes to you. One thing that you also always knew was going to be in the vending machines no matter how many other items changed.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I get these at work when I am craving sweets or chocolate. Very crunchy, but I love the small bite size. You need a drink with these because they are dry. But I still love the balance of sweetness and chocolate that they have. A great snack when you want cookies and are on the go or in a time crunch.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this brand of cookie it's perfect for the snacker . the cookies are not to hard but not to soft . they are great with ice cream or to blend up for a shake or just a small kick to a smoothie . These are great the only down size is you can't just eat a few so take an amount you enjoy and walk away ,no run away .
Teresa N.
Wichita, KS
I'm generally not a fan of crunchy cookies, preferring its thick and chewy cousin instead. That being said, if I'm craving a crunchy cookie, Famous Amos is the one I would reach for. The flavor is buttery and nutty, as if it were made with real browned butter. Nice chocolate-chip-to-cookie ratio.
Colleen M.
Okay now don't fight me on this: these are the best packaged chocolate chip cookies you can buy! I've tried tons of different similar packaged cookies and none are as good as these ones so I always come back. Now these aren't soft and chewy like I normally go for, but they still easily won me over!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the perfect sweet to round out any meal, and they're conveniently packaged for on the go snacking. I love the crunchy yet melt-in-your-mouth texture and the "juuust right" chocolate chip ratio. They're so inexpensive and portable that I couldn't imagine not having them always up for easy grabbing.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
Love these cookies! These cookies are so good! They taste like your grandmother's homemade cookies but still don't cost that much. While, yes they are produced it is worth it. They are not as artificial as most cookies! Still, they are perfect for packing in lunches or just dipping in cookies!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to eat these cookies like they were going out of style. In highschool we had open lunches and that meant we could go almost anywhere during that time. I would go to the store and stock up on these things. I don't get them as often as I did then. But, I still LOVE the taste of Famous Amos.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?