BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have to be the best chocolate chip cookies that I've tried. They're not that healthy because they can sometimes be on the salty side. Would totally buy again though.
Alicia L.
Buffalo, NY
My serious guilty pleasure treat! I’m a fan of crunchy cookies, and these definitely deliver. They are small for the perfect snacking size, and are packed with chocolate.
Anaise V.
These cookies remind me of high school. My friends and I hated the lunch in the cafeteria so we usually found ourselves starving throughout the day. Since we couldn't go out for lunch we usually depended on whatever was in the vending machines. These cookies quickly became everyone favorite "lunch" item. It became so popular that the vending machines would be entirely filled with just these cookies and if you had a late lunch period chances were that you wouldn't have any. The perfect little bag of chocolate chip cookies!
Rosie M.
Sylmar,CA
One of my favorite kind of cookies as a child and now as an adult . I love these, they're delicious and my daughter loves them too! I normally don't by these for the house because I know we will eat them all in one day so I tend to buy them when I'm in a store and I want something sweet or a quick snack to keep my stomach from growling or for my daughter. overall, these cookies are yummy and their taste never changes.
Margaret L.
North Bend, OH
These are so good!!!!! Addictive even. The cookies fall a part in your mouth and kind of melt. I like the little serving bags because it stops you from eating the whole box. I also like that they have remained the same and no changes have been made in terms of fat and to make them healthier because if you are eating these cookies you really should splurge the calories on the greatness they exude! A true delicacy. Not sure of the health factors like preservatives and that though, if so that is a health component I would like to see improvement with that and maybe more natural products and ingredients- just not changing the taste in concern of calories etc.
Barrett B.
Such great packaged chocolate chip cookies. Found in almost all vending machines for a quick little pick me up if you are in need to help your sweet tooth. Affordable enough but the small bag makes it a little expensive.
Andrea J.
Linden , MI
I would highly recommend going with the snack bags vs the 27 oz box... I seriously ate the whole box. Then I felt absolutely terrible about myself! LOL! They give this effect of being these small bite sized snack foods but I couldn't stop once I started! I kept thinking "one more won't hurt, they're small!"

Absolutely my favorite cookie, the perfect amount of crunch, delicious chocolate morsels... I want some now! lol!
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
All time favorite cookie, the chocolate chips are delicious and very tasteful. Can eat an entire box if placed in front of me. They are on the crunchy side but aren't too hard where you feel you will break your teeth.
Tai J.
These are the hardest, worst cookies in the world... yet we always seemed to continue to purchase them. I really don't know what it is about this brand or this cookie but even as gross as they are we still buy them to this day.
I don't think that I would recommend these to other because I don't want anyone else to go through what we go through with these cookies. I hope they make revisions to them at some point.
Alex T.
Inman, SC
These are some of my favorite cookies! They are some of the only pre-baked cookies that I like! I love that they are crunchy. The chocolate they use is great too!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?