BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
Ugh these are so good and you don't even need milk! I love the crispness of the cookie and the number of chocolate chips in each cookie is perfect.
Koleta M.
Monticello
I line famous Amos cookies but they are not my favorite. If that's all that a store has I'll get them, bit seriously not my go to brand if cookie.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
An old fashioned taste that never goes out of style! These cookies have been around for many years and the respect and the taste are sill the same!
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Decent cookies, even if you buy out of a vending machine. They aren't the best in the world but sweet and nice enough to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.2 oz. Bag more...
Delicious and addictive! I could eat a thousand of these little cookies. They are prefect for putting lunches or taking with you out and and about.
Heidi C.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Yummy, easy to grab and go (to class) cookies. Perhaps not the healthiest option, but when I'm a bit stressed or bogged down by work, I eat these.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had no idea these existed until my sister bought some at Walmart and I fell in love with these they are just so delicious and they're bite size.
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
These are so good and I'm not really a fan of chocolate but I love these. I always say I will have a few but before I know it the bag is gone lol.
Summer R.
New Salem, PA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
These are classic cookies. You can never go wrong with a bag of these! Although they can be a bit dry, they are perfect with milk! Kids love them!
Kassi D.
These cookies are delicious! I absolutely love how convenient they are. They come in different size bags and I think you can get them at SAMs club
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.