BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Savi M.
Artesia, CA
I keep these in my stash drawer at work. They're a great and tasty little snack and they're the perfect size in these little bags! I can throw one in my bag for the day and keep going. They're wonderful when you need a quick snap and the taste is amazing!
Danielle C.
I've been eating Famous Amos ever since I can remember. I would always beg my mom to put these in my snack bag for school. The little kid in me gets so excited when she sees these and I just have to have them. I could never get tired of eating these cookies
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I really like Famous Amos cookies. They are like nothing else on the market. They are a little more crisp and not very chewy. I understand that these might not be everyones favorites but I do think they are good. Great travel sized snack bags for on the go.
Brittany S.
Orangevale, CA
These cookies are so good in all aspects. I love the individual packages they are so convenient. The serving size in the package is perfect for a snack or dessert. I love having these around when I have a sweet tooth because they hit that spot just right! Perfect for kids lunches or just to have around the house! If you have never tried these you absolutely should!
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA
I generally prefer soft/chewy chocolate chip cookies but I do enjoy these. I like that these come in small bite sizes which is probably why I like these even though they're crunchy. I also like that these come in small snack size bags so it is a good snack.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have been eating these chocolate chip cookies for years. I love that they have them available in the bite size bag. These are great for a light snack or easy to pack for an on the go weekend trip. These cookies taste great. I would definitely recommend them.
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
These cookies aren't soft or chewy, but they are absolutely delicious! These cookies are borderline addictive, they are that good. If you love someone, give them a package of these yummy cookies. I guarantee they will love you forever after tasting.
Jenna K.
I've loved these since I can remember. I always used to bring these to my elementary class for my snack along with some friend and water. They've always been my favorite snack to being. I would never waste these. Ever.
Melissa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are quite good for a basic chocolate chip cookie. They cost more than other brands and my kids go through cookies so quick with lunches and snacks that I only purchase Famous Amos when they are on sale. Grocery stores and mass merchandisers have the big bags in cookie aisle. i have seen small individual serving size bags at convenience stores as well.
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I give these a whopping five. I really like chocolate chip cookies. They're my favorite. I prefer them soft warm and gooey, even better. But when it comes to Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies I made an exception. They are delicious, with a soft crunch. They are in a category of good all by themselves.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.