BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
Need bigger portions because they are so good and addicting, you can never go wrong packing these as snacks for your children or just for yourself.
Emily B.
Dyer, IN
Omg I am so addicted to these. I seriously keep the little bags of these on me when I leave the house for a yummy snack. These cookies are the best!
Michelle W.
These cookies are not safe in my house. They remind me of my childhood. Bite size, so I don't feel so bad for having.... let's just say more than 3.
Chairin K.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I used to get these cookies almost everyday during school and they are so good! They are small cute little cookies that can satisfy cookie cravings!
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
My favorite cookie!! The chocolate chips are chunky and natural, not artificial. The cookie itself is crunchy and thick, not thin and cheap quality.
Fatima C.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love these little bags of cookies, They're crunchy and they stay that way in the unopened bags. I can easily eat one or two bags in one sitting.!
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
Hands down my favorite cookies of all time! They are too hard or too soft which is a big deal for me. Definitely worth every penny I spend on them.
Sam B.
San Antonio, TX
I used to eat these with my grandpa then I stopped for a while. Then I started to eat then again and I realized how much I love them and missed them
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are some really good cookies. They're the perfect size for kids also. I just wish they weren't so hard to eat. They need to be a little softer.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
So I'm not a fan of chocolate. But these chocolate chip cookies are amazing. They are also very addicting. I've never bought a bag that I didn't like
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.