BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
My son loves this cookies, they're the perfect afternoon snack they are crunchy and very delicious we definitely stay stocked up with these at home .
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
YUM! Love these cookies ! They remind me of my childhood. They're not the greatest but definitely hit the spot. I love the small snack size pouches.
Cassandra P.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
These are my favorite cookies to get any time I see them in a vending machine! Haha they have an amazing taste and it's a quick snack for on the go!
renee t.
They are good but kind of on the hard side and have to have with milk to soften them up they have a alright flavor but not the best cookie I gave had
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
Little. Bites. Of. Heaven. Seriously, this is one of the best cookie brands out there! They have a great cookie to chocolate ratio. That's important.
Maria B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are yummy! I like the small bags because you can put them in your lunch bag and they control your portion size! Always fresh and tasty!
Michelle W.
These cookies are not safe in my house. They remind me of my childhood. Bite size, so I don't feel so bad for having.... let's just say more than 3.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
So I'm not a fan of chocolate. But these chocolate chip cookies are amazing. They are also very addicting. I've never bought a bag that I didn't like
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
I like these. I like the chocolate used in them. They cruntchy but not to hard to chewy. I say these are the best chocolate chip cookies ive tasted!
Casey P.
Brooklyn, NY
I mean... How could you go wrong with these bite size delights!?!? I have to say at work, these are my guilty pleasure. They are perfection in a bag.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.