BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Dallas L.
Such a great product to pick up for you little ones lunches. They are the perfect size and don't have too many cookies in them. You will have a relief if guilt free while your child enjoys these great cookies.
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
These are delicious! A true vending machine staple and they always taste great! Price isn’t too bad and on par with other cookies out there and better than most.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've seen these products in two locations -- the cookie aisle of my local grocery store or vending machines often at rest stops along highways. I've tried them from both. Rest stops must not change them out often because they can be stale but that's true of all products in vending machines and frankly one reason I avoid buying from them. But the ones I got from our grocery store were fine. Slightly soft but not fall-apart soft, definitely sweet, and a good chunk of chocolate. I liked that they were serving sized package and had useful nutritional information on them.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
Great for a quick snack on the go. We use them when traveling or for small snacks to keep in my purse. They taste great and are the perfect little size to snack.
member-533949a5c
I love these adorable little cookies! Always a favorite of mine to get out of the vending machines! They are so small and cute I always wish there was more when I finish them! Always remind me of my childhood!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
These really hit the sweet spot. I love their cookies and to have them on the go, is great! I don't buy them as much though because I would rather have more in the serving. Costco sales the large bag and I just make my own little individual ziplock baggies of them for snack. They are still delicious and these on the go come in handy when I'm traveling and need snacks for the whole family and don't have time to make snack baggies myself.
Madison D.
Escondido, CA
When I was little, I used to sneak into the kitchen when my mom wasn't paying attention and take one of the little single serve pouches of these cookies because they were so good! Now that I'm older and I live on my own and pay for my own groceries, I like to treat myself every once in a while with these cookies. Not too often though... I've got a wedding dress to fit in. And if I just ate them as much as I wanted, I would gain 10 pounds.
Rosie F.
I could eat a whole bag of these! Something about Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies I just LOVE! They have that touch of salt you sometimes get in homemade cookies and it makes the chocolate chips that much sweeter! And the name is so fun to say, "Famous Amos" I never just say "chocolate chip cookies" if I'm eating these it's "Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies!"
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I recently bought these today and it's the most comforting food ever!!! I love these. These aren't soft like what you expect chocolate chip cookies to be. I like my chocolate chip cookies a bit crunchy, and have the chocolate bits sort of melt in your mouth. The texture of the cookies in your mouth is amazing. It melts a bit when you let the cookie sit in your mouth for a couple seconds, then take a bite and it would be nice crunchy,soft goodness. I love these for a sweet tooth. These definitely hit the spot!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These are, hands down, the best cookies on the market. Inexpensive to purchase and worth every penny. They are so delicious with the perfect flavor. I highly recommend
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?