BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Nicole D.
Good snack for adults or kids. Makes a good dessert. Great size and perfect amount if you are just looking for a light snack. Tastes great and I like them a lot. Wish I had some now for snack! Will be getting more!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love how small these little cookies are. If your wanting a bite size treat these do the trick. They are mini cookies. And always good with milk too. I would buy them again and do often if I find them.
Monique J.
One of the few crunchy cookies that taste homemade. So much better than Chips Ahoy, you'll completely forget about them. No yucky after taste like Chips Ahoy. Plenty of chocolate chips made with real chocolate. Gasp. I love the mini size. Perfect for putting a few in a condiment bowl and covering with milk. My secret midnight snack, every now and then.
Debbie H.
08754
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies in the individual pouches are a personal favorite. So convenient for the kids lunches or afternoon snack. I definitely throw one in my purse for the midday energy boost. Same great taste of the original cookies just in a bite size form. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.
Angela L.
These cookies are the best cookies I have ever tried. I get excited each time students at my school sell these to raise money. They are so delicious and bite size! They’re a great snack and can be found at costco
Ashley W.
Chattanooga, TN
These are some of my favorite cookies ever! I save these for road trip snacks because if I kept them in my house, it would be so bad. I wish there wasn’t so much “crumb dust”, but oh well! Definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
Buffalo , NY
My first time having these cookies they were given as a welcome at a hotel. The small packs are the perfect size - although I always wish I didn’t finish them all! (Only because then I’d have more to eat.) I would definitely recommend, even though they aren’t soft, which is generally my preference, somehow they still are absolutely delicious.
Pearl H.
If I had to choose a brand of chocolate chip cookie to eat for the rest of my life, this would definitely be it. There’s always a perfect balance of chocolate chip to cookie dough.
Famous Amos never disappoints
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I love getting these as snacks on planes and such. I don't particularly buy them at the store because I don't like too much junk food. These are delicious though. Perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
I get these for my little one as a snack and he loves them! They have small bags that are perfect for him and easy to pack. I get to have his leftovers so that’s always a plus too.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?