BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were my moms favorite cookies for years which is how I grew to like them. My mom would buy them in the boxes and we would kill them! I loved that they were bite size and had big pieces of chocolate chips! They were convenient at times too because you could get them in the small packs. They tasted way better than the chips ahoy cookies.

However I recently got a pack or a vending machine because I hadn’t had them in awhile. And they don’t taste anything like they used to! Idk if I had a bad pack, but they didn’t even have the real cookie taste anymore
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love famous amos when my mom shop at sams she always buy this big box of them they go fast in our house and in the vending machine at school. #crunchy but not tooo #crunchy. The chocolates taste so good. Goes good with milk makes good snacks if you have kids are small siblings. I recommend it for all households you're children will love it very much.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies have a permanent home in my mamaws pantry. Famous Amos is her FAVORITE brand of chocolate chip cookies and she just can't get enough of them. While they aren't my personal favorite, my entire family loves them and have grown up with this brand always being at our grandparents house. They definitely good, just not my favorite. But they do have great flavor, great crunch, and I love the chocolate chips!
Shaziah N.
I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate chip cookies and these aren't really any different. First, they are crunchy and I personally prefer a softer cookie. However they aren't bad at all. If they are in my household I maybe will grab one or two but I honestly don't care for them that much.
Luna B.
Riverside
I used to love these cookies as a kid. I mean LOVE to the point that I would win home from school excited to eat them. Then as I grew up I realized that they are an excuse of a cookie. They are hard. Like stones. What kid is eating that? They also have barely any taste. It’s as if they make cookies and then put them out in the sun for them to get hard and dry and then package it off for kids to eat.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
We really enjoy famous Amos cookies! They taste like they are made with a higher end chocolate then other cookie brands! We like to buy the snack packs! They are perfect for lunch boxes, an after school snack, or when it’s your turn to supply the sports team with a treat! They are a little more expensive than chips ahoy but not by much and worth it in my opinion! I’d recommend it!
Chloe L.
They're.... cookies. Like, I can see how people like them, but I can
also see how people don't favor them. I, personally, do not favor these.
They get everywhere. The cookies are always broken up inside the bag
and the cookie dust gets all over you. Basically, I buy these out of
vending machines out of desperation when I want a cookie. I would not go
out of my way for these.
Maria De Jesus B.
I used to eat Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies all of the time! They sell them everywhere and I'd frequently buy them to eat on my lunch break when I was working at the mall back in 2009-2011. These cookies are extremely addictive! They are perfect alone or eaten with ice cream! Such a rich chocolate and deliciously sweet without being over the top sweet.
Christopher P.
Crosby
My favorite cookies of all time. These cookies are more than amazing. Comparing with other products these are the best it really met my expectations. These are amazing no cons at all. I would really recommend these for everyone. If you want to enjoy eating cookies, go to a local store and get you these cookies that will make you smile once you get your first bite.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
Funny story.... when I was pregnant I tried these because another brand was out. As soon as I popped that little cookie in my mouth it was over. I swear it was all I craved, of course I blamed it on the growing baby. This cookie is so good. I feel like it has a hint of coconut in it that just sets it apart from the rest. I’ll never go back to any other cookie.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?