BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
shatoni B.
Best chocolate chip cookies! Remember being them at my corner store every time I came out of school dip them in milk and melt in my mouth. I would rather eat these than chips ahoy or the other ones. I love the crunchiness of them and the real flavor of chocolate. Best cookies for the go and go perfect with milk. Definitely good Chocolate chip cookies.
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
Although I started eating these much earlier in life, these have become a vending machine favorite for me. They've gotten me through many a boring work break room silence. They've filled an empty hole while sitting in waiting rooms in hospitals, airports, and service shops. They are the perfect balance of cookie and chocolate- they only why that they could be better is if the perfectly sized package also contained a glass of milk.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
Funny story.... when I was pregnant I tried these because another brand was out. As soon as I popped that little cookie in my mouth it was over. I swear it was all I craved, of course I blamed it on the growing baby. This cookie is so good. I feel like it has a hint of coconut in it that just sets it apart from the rest. I’ll never go back to any other cookie.
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
I feel like this is every kids dream to get a package of these cookies. I remember when I was playing sports, we had switched off who brought snacks after each game and whenever a mom would bring these, I was so happy. my inner child still freaks out when I see them in vending machines and such.
Green B.
This has to be on my top five, non-chewy, store-bought chocolate chip cookies. I like this better than Chips Ahoy (don't come for me!). The chip to cookie ratio is phenomenal and the chips themselves are so big! I love the taste of the chocolate chips too. I don't know what it is but it's amazing
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These cookies are addictive. I first tried them last baseball season when all the guys brought them, and I fell in love. They're just the right size and taste AMAZING. These are also the cookies that are given out at the blood drives in my area, so I get my fix of them every 8-16 weeks!
Sarah M.
Buffalo
My first time having these cookies they were given as a welcome at a hotel. The small packs are the perfect size - although I always wish I didn’t finish them all! (Only because then I’d have more to eat.) I would definitely recommend, even though they aren’t soft, which is generally my preference, somehow they still are absolutely delicious.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Famous Amos cookies are pretty good. They're the closest you can get to a fresh baked cookie from a vending machine. I prefer homemade but they aren't terrible. Just a simple chocolate chip cookie! If you're in the mood for a cookie at a shopping mall or truck stop, this is the one for you!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are a bite-size chocolate chip cookie that are in a prepackaged for individual servings. The Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are a harder chocolate chip cookie with that homemade chocolate chip cookie taste. I would suggest that you could give them a try.
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious!!! These bags are the perfect size to toss in your lunchbag for school or work or to keep at home as a little snack (and limits your portions). They are so tasty and yummy! I will buy the bags at costco or sams and toss them in my bag for lunch or even when I'm craving a little something sweet.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.