BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love famous amos when my mom shop at sams she always buy this big box of them they go fast in our house and in the vending machine at school. #crunchy but not tooo #crunchy. The chocolates taste so good. Goes good with milk makes good snacks if you have kids are small siblings. I recommend it for all households you're children will love it very much.
Shaziah N.
I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate chip cookies and these aren't really any different. First, they are crunchy and I personally prefer a softer cookie. However they aren't bad at all. If they are in my household I maybe will grab one or two but I honestly don't care for them that much.
Luna B.
Riverside
I used to love these cookies as a kid. I mean LOVE to the point that I would win home from school excited to eat them. Then as I grew up I realized that they are an excuse of a cookie. They are hard. Like stones. What kid is eating that? They also have barely any taste. It’s as if they make cookies and then put them out in the sun for them to get hard and dry and then package it off for kids to eat.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
We really enjoy famous Amos cookies! They taste like they are made with a higher end chocolate then other cookie brands! We like to buy the snack packs! They are perfect for lunch boxes, an after school snack, or when it’s your turn to supply the sports team with a treat! They are a little more expensive than chips ahoy but not by much and worth it in my opinion! I’d recommend it!
Chloe L.
They're.... cookies. Like, I can see how people like them, but I can
also see how people don't favor them. I, personally, do not favor these.
They get everywhere. The cookies are always broken up inside the bag
and the cookie dust gets all over you. Basically, I buy these out of
vending machines out of desperation when I want a cookie. I would not go
out of my way for these.
Christopher P.
Crosby
My favorite cookies of all time. These cookies are more than amazing. Comparing with other products these are the best it really met my expectations. These are amazing no cons at all. I would really recommend these for everyone. If you want to enjoy eating cookies, go to a local store and get you these cookies that will make you smile once you get your first bite.
Maria De Jesus B.
I used to eat Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies all of the time! They sell them everywhere and I'd frequently buy them to eat on my lunch break when I was working at the mall back in 2009-2011. These cookies are extremely addictive! They are perfect alone or eaten with ice cream! Such a rich chocolate and deliciously sweet without being over the top sweet.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
Funny story.... when I was pregnant I tried these because another brand was out. As soon as I popped that little cookie in my mouth it was over. I swear it was all I craved, of course I blamed it on the growing baby. This cookie is so good. I feel like it has a hint of coconut in it that just sets it apart from the rest. I’ll never go back to any other cookie.
Koey B.
Bradenton
I bought these once awhile back on a whim. I was surprised by their low price for the amount of product and decided to give them a try. I was expecting a bland and chalky texture but these are actually quite wonderful! I love their crunchy texture and bright flavor. They have lots of chocolate chips and I never come across a disappointing cookie.
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
I feel like this is every kids dream to get a package of these cookies. I remember when I was playing sports, we had switched off who brought snacks after each game and whenever a mom would bring these, I was so happy. my inner child still freaks out when I see them in vending machines and such.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?