BY FAMOUS AMOS

Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies 2 oz. 42 ct see more...

Alexa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish these were healthier, because they are downright addicting and I can’t ever just stop at one! I love that these are individually packed because it helps me regulate how much I consume. These cookies are perfectly crunchy and sweet, and the chocolate chips are to die for! If I’m not careful, I could eat one hundred of these! My only complaint is that I wish they were healthier, but, of course, they are cookies — what can you expect!
Alexandra S.
Purchased at: Jet.com
I use to buy these when I worked late night shifts. I needed the extra snacks and sugar for the boring nights to help me stay awake. Great snack, perfect crunchy cookie, and they have the perfect amount in every bag!
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
These are a good quality cookie. I typically buy them from vending machines. They are worth every penny that I spend of them. They are very delicious and they are a perfect snack. I enjoy them any time of the year.
Vernita S.
Riverdale, GA
Crunchy, mini size, great chocolate chip cookies! I like to get this size, because it can last a very long time or its a good size for kids parties. I eat them with milk and sometimes will crunch them up in my vanilla ice cream. Either way its good. Would definitely recommend and price is good for the amount that comes in the box.
Holly F.
orangevale
Purchased at: Walmart
I think that these cookies get a lot more hype than they are worth.. they do not satisfy any type of chocolate chip cookie craving. They are small, hard, and do not have a lot of chocolate chips.
Denise T.
Kinnelon
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are a delicious bite size cookie loaded with chocolate chips. The cookies are crunchy and delicious. These 2oz bags are the perfect size for a snack without over doing it. I purchase these at bjs and am always pleased.
Ally W.
Warner Robins, GA
I absolutely love Famous Amos!!!!! I think they can sometimes be a little dry, but I still keep purchasing them because they’re so yummy 99% of the time! I like them better than Chips Ahoy, and wish they had more flavors!
adri l.
fresno
i love famous amos original chocolate chip cookies! these are the cookies i grew up on. my grandmother use to pack these for my in my lunches lol. they taste very good and i would recommend to friends and be buying again!
Brittany L.
biloxi
Are these not the best cookies on the planet? I love the little to go bags it helps with me having no self control when it comes to these delicious snacks! If you haven’t tried these you are seriously missing out on life.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
Just bought a box at my local BJ’s store. It’s been a while since I’ve had them but they are still super tasty. I will most likely bug again because it’s a perfect snack size portion