BY FAMOUS AMOS #39 in Cookies

The Famous Amos® Cookies Story. In 1975, inspired by a passed-down family recipe, Wally Amos perfected the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. By using only the best ingredients, like semi-sweet chocolate chips and flavorful nuts, these homemade-tasting cookies became famous just by word of mouth. Today, Famous Amos® cookies continue to be enjoyed by true cookie lovers everywhere!

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
  • Bomb mini cookies 1 Answers
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
North Bend, OH
These are so good!!!!! Addictive even. The cookies fall a part in your mouth and kind of melt. I like the little serving bags because it stops you from eating the whole box. I also like that they have remained the same and no changes have been made in terms of fat and to make them healthier because if you are eating these cookies you really should splurge the calories on the greatness they exude! A true delicacy. Not sure of the health factors like preservatives and that though, if so that is a health component I would like to see improvement with that and maybe more natural products and ingredients- just not changing the taste in concern of calories etc.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
These are really great but you have to be careful with them because their small size makes it easy to eat a whole box on accident. I recently did that. I love them and they are great the only drawback is that they are kind of hard for me to find. I live in a small city in the Midwest so we don't have a large selection of grocery stores. I once went to Walmart, Walgreens, cvs, and several gas stations trying to find these specifically in my city with no luck.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
These really hit the sweet spot. I love their cookies and to have them on the go, is great! I don't buy them as much though because I would rather have more in the serving. Costco sales the large bag and I just make my own little individual ziplock baggies of them for snack. They are still delicious and these on the go come in handy when I'm traveling and need snacks for the whole family and don't have time to make snack baggies myself.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Linden, MI
I would highly recommend going with the snack bags vs the 27 oz box... I seriously ate the whole box. Then I felt absolutely terrible about myself! LOL! They give this effect of being these small bite sized snack foods but I couldn't stop once I started! I kept thinking "one more won't hurt, they're small!"

Absolutely my favorite cookie, the perfect amount of crunch, delicious chocolate morsels... I want some now! lol!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
Famous Amos Chocolate chip cookies have had several changes to the original recipe. They taste NOTHING like they used to which at one time was absolutely delicious. Not so much now... they are more like dog biscuits now.

Changes like...from all butter to margarine to mixed oils.... maybe the next version will be petroleum based. They now have no brown sugar, the eggs are almost non-existent as well as any good taste.
Tai J.
Tai J.
These are the hardest, worst cookies in the world... yet we always seemed to continue to purchase them. I really don't know what it is about this brand or this cookie but even as gross as they are we still buy them to this day.
I don't think that I would recommend these to other because I don't want anyone else to go through what we go through with these cookies. I hope they make revisions to them at some point.
Chantel K.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
These are the perfect bite size cookie. Our school would pass these out with sack lunches when we went on field trips. I like the fact that this isn't your typical chocolate chip cookie. You can taste the salt in the batter but it isn't overpowering. Although I prefer chewy cookies, the crunch of Famous Amos is so satisfying. Plus, you can always dunk it in some milk to soften it up :)
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Brighton, MA
My favorite chocolate chip cookies! If you prefer the softer cookies, then go with chip ahoy. Famous Amos is more towards the middle of the hard/soft cookies. The chocolate chips are a good rick quality. The Grab 'n Go size is just perfect! I tend to bring some to work or use that portion with a glass of milk at night. I typically get these at Costco or Bjs for the price/size.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
I could eat a whole bag of these! Something about Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies I just LOVE! They have that touch of salt you sometimes get in homemade cookies and it makes the chocolate chips that much sweeter! And the name is so fun to say, "Famous Amos" I never just say "chocolate chip cookies" if I'm eating these it's "Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies!"
Jen L.
Jen L.
Albertville, MN
These cookies are probably the best boxed cookies I've tried. My preference is always just baked at home cookies of course! These are good when I want a small snack - I really like that they're smaller in size then other brands too. My son has food allergies so no more chocolate chip cookies in our house though. I'd like to see more products be allergy free.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth , NJ
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Angie E.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?