BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
oh god.  Don't even get me started on these cookies.  They are literally the best things I've ever put in my mouth.  They are amazing.  I normally grab the small individual packs because I'll eat an entire bag if I don't.  I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for something a little different than oreos.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies have a permanent home in my mamaws pantry. Famous Amos is her FAVORITE brand of chocolate chip cookies and she just can't get enough of them. While they aren't my personal favorite, my entire family loves them and have grown up with this brand always being at our grandparents house. They definitely good, just not my favorite. But they do have great flavor, great crunch, and I love the chocolate chips!
Christopher P.
Crosby
My favorite cookies of all time. These cookies are more than amazing. Comparing with other products these are the best it really met my expectations. These are amazing no cons at all. I would really recommend these for everyone. If you want to enjoy eating cookies, go to a local store and get you these cookies that will make you smile once you get your first bite.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
Funny story.... when I was pregnant I tried these because another brand was out. As soon as I popped that little cookie in my mouth it was over. I swear it was all I craved, of course I blamed it on the growing baby. This cookie is so good. I feel like it has a hint of coconut in it that just sets it apart from the rest. I’ll never go back to any other cookie.
Koey B.
Bradenton
I bought these once awhile back on a whim. I was surprised by their low price for the amount of product and decided to give them a try. I was expecting a bland and chalky texture but these are actually quite wonderful! I love their crunchy texture and bright flavor. They have lots of chocolate chips and I never come across a disappointing cookie.
Michelle H.
These have been my most favorite cookie since I was a kid. They are always so crunchy, full of chocolate chips and nuts and not sickly sweet like a lot of cookies these days. I really like the Famous Amos cookies for bite size snacks. They taste great and the quality
and freshness of the cookies is consistent with the Famous Amos high standards.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I enjoyed these as a kid but would probably never eat them now. They are usually very crunchy and hard. But they are convenient for on the go snacks. And it's nice that they are portioned out so you don't eat too many! My mom would use them for snacks in the car or after we did sports and such.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious!!! These bags are the perfect size to toss in your lunchbag for school or work or to keep at home as a little snack (and limits your portions). They are so tasty and yummy! I will buy the bags at costco or sams and toss them in my bag for lunch or even when I'm craving a little something sweet.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are always yummy and cruncy/crumbly! I do like that they come I’m little snack bag size that’s easily taken for lunch, etc. The only thing that gives these cookies a 4 star rating is I feel they are a little too sweet or salty... just seems like there is too much of something.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were my moms favorite cookies for years which is how I grew to like them. My mom would buy them in the boxes and we would kill them! I loved that they were bite size and had big pieces of chocolate chips! They were convenient at times too because you could get them in the small packs. They tasted way better than the chips ahoy cookies.

However I recently got a pack or a vending machine because I hadn’t had them in awhile. And they don’t taste anything like they used to! Idk if I had a bad pack, but they didn’t even have the real cookie taste anymore
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back