BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Kierstyn M.
Kannapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the best natural tasting cookies out there, but I didn’t expect them to be when I tried them for the first time a couple of years ago. These cookies overall just put a bad taste in my mouth (or barely any taste for that matter, it was a very bland cookie) and Just made me feel guilty about eating them afterwards. These are the type of cookies I’d expect to be sold in a school cafeteria, not something I’d want to buy and bring home.
Marissa L.
East Hanover
These are good but are a little dry and bland for my liking. I like chocolate chip cookies to be a little chewy and one bite into these and crumbs fall everywhere! I wish they were a little softer and packed a little more flavor. The size of this bag is perfect for a snack though!
Laura O.
Hoschton, GA
Always loved these cookies. Best brand out there. They are always very fresh and my whole family loves these cookies. I'm not sure how healthy they are but they sure taste great. I would highly recommend this brand as I was never disappointed in it myself.
Stephanie C.
New York
These get five stars solely for the nostalgia factor. I remember asking my parents for “cookie money” to buy these in elementary school. Still some solid chocolate chip cookies. Also love that they’re mini and come in snack packs for convenience.
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’ve never really been a big fan of these. They’re ok. In my opinion, they can taste stale easily. Maybe hard and crunchy. They’re also very thick. Just not my cup of tea. Like I said, they’re just ok.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
oh god.  Don't even get me started on these cookies.  They are literally the best things I've ever put in my mouth.  They are amazing.  I normally grab the small individual packs because I'll eat an entire bag if I don't.  I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for something a little different than oreos.
Cindy B.
Stewartstown
Purchased at: Walmart
If I could eat them every single day without getting big as a house I would. I’m not even a huge cookie fan but these aren’t any cookie, they are Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies!!!!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies have a permanent home in my mamaws pantry. Famous Amos is her FAVORITE brand of chocolate chip cookies and she just can't get enough of them. While they aren't my personal favorite, my entire family loves them and have grown up with this brand always being at our grandparents house. They definitely good, just not my favorite. But they do have great flavor, great crunch, and I love the chocolate chips!
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these more that the average pre-maid, packages chocolate chip cookie. They’re a bit former, a bit more like a British biscuit rather than an American cookie, and they have a very tame flavor. When eating it, I’m like, this tastes like cardboard with very mild chocolate- but like, I like it? And of course I’ve never eaten cardboard so like, what do I know, but it’s good nonetheless.
Christopher P.
Crosby
My favorite cookies of all time. These cookies are more than amazing. Comparing with other products these are the best it really met my expectations. These are amazing no cons at all. I would really recommend these for everyone. If you want to enjoy eating cookies, go to a local store and get you these cookies that will make you smile once you get your first bite.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.