BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Mesha F.
Okinawa
Funny story.... when I was pregnant I tried these because another brand was out. As soon as I popped that little cookie in my mouth it was over. I swear it was all I craved, of course I blamed it on the growing baby. This cookie is so good. I feel like it has a hint of coconut in it that just sets it apart from the rest. I’ll never go back to any other cookie.
Green B.
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
This has to be on my top five, non-chewy, store-bought chocolate chip cookies. I like this better than Chips Ahoy (don't come for me!). The chip to cookie ratio is phenomenal and the chips themselves are so big! I love the taste of the chocolate chips too. I don't know what it is but it's amazing
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These cookies are addictive. I first tried them last baseball season when all the guys brought them, and I fell in love. They're just the right size and taste AMAZING. These are also the cookies that are given out at the blood drives in my area, so I get my fix of them every 8-16 weeks!
Marzia B.
The Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies are soooo delicious!! They may seem crunchy but once you take a bite it's very chewy and amazingly sweet. I used it to make a sweet filling for my pound cake. I mixed some crushed walnuts and peanuts with the crushed chocolate chip cookies using lots of honey to get it to stick together. Then once I made my pound cake, I cut the cake in half and also spread whipped cream all over then added the sweet filling I made. The chocolate chip cookies are the star ingredient of my special pound cake.
Tiffany Y.
I love these cookies!! Sometimes I get a big bag of them and have some with my morning coffee! If you are choosing between these and Chips Ahoy- these are a million times better! Also, I love that these cookies are mini- perfect for snacking!
Lysette G.
You just can’t go wrong with these. These cookies are so good and don’t taste artificial at all, they taste like they would be home made. I love these cookies they’re so great to snack on and you can find them practically anywhere.
Bria N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you haven't tried Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies you better go out and get you some now these little bite size cookies are so perfect and they are affordable that comes in a box with the packs I just really love them a lot.
Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
These little cookies are the best chocolate chip cookie you can purchase in a box! They’re crunchy yet soft and you can eat them anywhere without a mess. These are extremely affordable, and there bite size which is just fun!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Yum yum yum I really love famous amous chocolate cookies they are such a great brand I get them in the vending machine all of the time they are so cheap and just a nice snack to have on hand remind me of my grandmas cookies
Lindsey C.
Lehigh acres, FL
FAMOUS AMOS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EVER THESE COOKIES ARE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL IN EACH BITE!!! Lol for real I could eat these all day they don’t have any kind of an artificial taste to them like chip ahoy or any others
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.