Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesFamous Amos

Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz

by Famous Amos

#25 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Salt
Eggs
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey

¿pero son gratis
Has anyone tried these before? I love these kind but wandering if their a good brand
Start your review of Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz uploaded by Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cookies it’s been a childhood favorite of mine I never had got a bag that was horrible I love them and it’s worth the money
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I'll be honest, these cookies are probably my personal favorite cookies because they taste great and I have vivid memories of going to the Costco near my home and my mom buying like a 72 pack because this is Costco we're talking about. I would try to sneak extra bags so I could enjoy them when I was supposed to be reading or learning how to do multiplication (Hey mom, sorry I sort of betrayed you for cookies but I was pretty speedy at times tables so you don't have to worry that I could've been better). The cookies would be out before the end of the month, given I was sharing with my younger brother and occasional cousin. If I had kids, they would probably get this for every snack and soon grow sick of the taste and then these would be mine. The nostalgia would live on. These cookies are bomb. I am always happy to see it in my local grocery store but it's such a rare occasion that I'm in the cookie aisle and that needs to change eventually for these cookies.
Casandra P.
Peoria, AZ
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz uploaded by Casandra P.
They are famous for a reason!!!! These little discs of hot are perfect for snacking! There are chocolate chips in each bite!
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz uploaded by Caralynne K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are probably my all time favorite brand of cookie. These cookies kill chips ahoy and taste so much better. I buy the little packs but I wish they came out with a big box so I can buy a ton of them and not have a ton of little bags.
Roseann L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz uploaded by Roseann L.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This brings back childhood memories for me and I’m glad my kids [email protected] enjoy them too. Same recipe from when I was a kid!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorites cookies. I really like to eat this cookies with milk. I really recommend this product.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These Cookies 🍪 🍪 🍪 you can find every where, I honestly don't like too crunchy cookies. Personally I think Chips ahoy are a little better
melissa V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz uploaded by melissa V.
Yum yum dice mi hija ni compartir una queria bien lambia lol. Quien se puede negar a unas galletas con chocolate pues yo no ni modo fan del chocolate.
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
These were so good with milk, as a child. My kids love these & I've loved them before. It tastes good, it's just a little mouth drying if eaten by itself. Other then that with milk it is so much better. Would I eat it again? Probably 😊. It's thumbs up for me 👍.
Kristen S.
I'm not typically a crunchy cookie girl, but these are the exception. Love!
I'm not typically a crunchy cookie girl, but these are the exception. Love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
andrea S.
Guadalajara
Rebecca Y.
Scarborough, ON
il y a 3 ans
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies - 12.4oz I came across these cookies in store the other day but I was hesitant to purchase them, since I usually stick with the chip ahoy chocolate chip cookies. It would be great to get some opinions on these cookies from someone who had tried them! I would love to try something new and out of my comfort zone. :)
Veronika R. il y a 2 ans
They are more crunchy than Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies. Yet, they are also easy to bite into. I find it hard to bite into Chips Ahoy without making a mess.