Famous Amos® Bite Size Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.
3 colors available

BY FAMOUS AMOS #96 in Cookies

The famous amos cookies story: in 1975, inspired by a passed-down family recipe, wally amos perfected the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. By using only the best Ingredients, like semi-sweet chocolate chips and flavorful nuts, these homemade-tasting cookies became famous just by word of mouth. Today, famous amos cookies continue to be enjoyed by true cookie lovers everywhere! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Compro estos para mi novio ya que estos son su marcha a la merienda. Lanzo una caja de éstas en su fiambrera todos los lunes y los tentempiés en estos términos en la hora del almuerzo en el trabajo durante toda la semana. A veces vienen Viernes hay algunos izquierda en su fiambrera. He intentado éstos y no son mi favorito pero son suyos. Le gusta que estas no son una galleta blanda por lo que cuando se pone un ataque de hambre que sólo puede comer algunos de estos y volver al trabajo.
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy these for my boyfriend as these are his go to snack. I toss a box of these in his lunchbox every Monday and he snacks on these at lunchtime at work throughout the week. Sometimes come Friday there are a few left in his lunchbox. I've tried these and they aren't my favorite but they are his. He likes that these are not a soft cookie so when he gets a snack attack he can just eat a few of these and get back to work.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I like pretty much all chocolate chip and pecan cookies and these are no exception. These particular ones are great because they are bite size but if you like me, you could wind up eating a whole bag or box in one night while watching a movie. The addition to the pecans gives them a nice buttery nutty flavor that is an added bonus! Absolutely yummy cookie!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
The best bagged cookies! I don't love ones that are mushy or chewy, and the pecans cut through the sweetness of the chocolate and is just perfect. The bite-size are good so you don't have to have a giant crunch, as they are pretty hard sometimes. They also don't taste like any homemade cookies I've ever had, so I don't have something to compare them to.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Famous Amos are my favorite boxed chocolate chip cookies. They somehow are able to recreate the homemade cookie taste and the pecans in this variety provide a great texture and relief from the sweetness of the cookie itself. I also love that they are bite size so when I am trying to watch what I eat, I can portion control more easily.
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I LOVE THESE COOKIES. They are so delicious specially because you can taste the sweetness of the chocolate and the nutty flavor along with it which combines so perfectly in a bite sized cookie that is enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. I never get tired of these and I ha e been purchasing these for years!
Jacki J.
Jacki J.
Woodbridge, VA
We buy these cookies weekly because they are my husbands favorite. Size perfect for a quick bite. He likes the crumbs from the bottom of the cookie jar, over his ice cream.Great little snack when you just need a little something. Perfect combination of the chocolate chips and pecans for a great flavor.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
These are the best cookies ever! I love adding ice cream to the bite size pieces! It taste so good! You can use plain ole vanilla and it taste great! I also just dunk them in milk if I don't use ice cream. Never a disappointment. I would recommend these cookies to anyone with a sweet tooth
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
These are some very good cookies the flavor is very good also they are bite sized which makes them really good when trying to have control..lol the only things that I did not like was that they are a bit too hard I wish they were a tad bit softer not too soft but it's a bit softer
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
These are soooo delicious! All of the Famous Amos cookies are amazing but this one is great. Anything with pecans is good. I bought this at my local grocery store and the price was good for the quantity of the box. If you love chocolate and pecans this is the cookie box for you :)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Jackson Hts, NY
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
RUBY l.
Where do they sell these at ??
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Where can I get some now?