BY FAMOTIDINE

• Do these taste horrible? Also do they work? 17 Answers
  • Is it as good at tums or better or whores doesn't even work at all24 Answers
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
Famotidine is an excellent heartburn reliever. It works quickly and you can just take this with a little bit of water, no yucky taste to it. Its cheap. I always keep some around because it works so well. Definitely recommend for someone who suffers from heartburn!
Ashley M.
Famotidine may work well for heartburn. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before trying something new. This is because you want to make sure to pick the correct product for you. Tell them about the other medications you take to help prevent drug interactions.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Generic for Pepcid, very similar to other heartburn/acid reflux medicines, just depends on who is using it. This one has always worked for me, and works quickly. Sine this is the generic it is not overly pricy either.
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
Hi my name is Diolimar Debord I am currently a social media and beauty junky I have been using your products for 3 years and they are amazing and so worth the price and quality
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This medicine is very good for heartburn, stomach upset caused by the stomach acid itself, it removes the discomfort fairly quickly.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Honestly with my level of heartburn I don't normally use this kind but it's just not strong enough like nexium or Zantac
Mlyee F.
I always seem to get H.B RIGHt after or during abs or cardio. these drastIcally diminished the feelings of uncomfort
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never used this one specifically but I like tums which is good for heartburn! I don't know if this pricy or not.
It's a great product if u have heart burn. But it's amazing you should try it and see how it works on you.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
My mom uses it every time she gets heart burn and I try to use it I told all my friends and there family
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
Is it as good at tums or better or whores doesn't even work at all
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do these taste horrible? Also do they work?
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Never even heard of this brand before is it comparable to the name brands
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've never heard of this brand before. Has anyone who actually used this know if it works as well as Nexium?
Joesbel H.